Indiana University develops Facebook app for Alzheimer’s caregivers Friendsourcing through the Facebook app developed by researchers at Indiana University...
Tag Archive for: Social Media
, Technology, Social Media
Social media “big data” can provide valuable perceptions about people’s behaviors, for example, their possibility of taking part in...
Life is not always comfortable, and everything can’t go just fine as planned. Morals dictate that we should be...
- Verily, ResMed collaborate to develop sleep apnea treatmentsJuly 19, 2018
- Israeli healthcare startup receives FDA clearance for Coronary Calcium Scoring algorithm July 19, 2018
- US researchers develop smart bandage to monitor wound in real time, administer medicationJuly 18, 2018
- UK researchers 3D print Human Corneas for the first timeJuly 18, 2018
- eHealth Innovation Days 2018 to be held in Flensburg, GermanyJuly 17, 2018
- Top 5 motion trackers being used in healthcare industryJuly 16, 2018
- Octave Bioscience raises $14 Million to develop digital solutions for neurodegenerative diseasesJuly 16, 2018