Predicting biomedical outcomes with big data Social media “big data” can provide valuable perceptions about people’s behaviours, for example, their...
Tag Archive for: Social Media
Life is not always comfortable, and everything can’t go just fine as planned. Morals dictate that we should be...
- AT&T-OneLife collaborate to release LTE-M connection smartwatchMarch 20, 2019
- European Health Catapult acceleration program invites applications from MedTech, BioTech startupsMarch 20, 2019
- Role of digital health in multi-factorial diseases | Solving complex disordersMarch 8, 2019
- Changing regulations can kill your digital health startup | Pay attention to digital health policyMarch 7, 2019
- 101 Innovative digital health, eHealth, mHealth startups in SwitzerlandMarch 6, 2019
- Placing a bet on platform business model in healthcare & winningMarch 5, 2019
- Now age with pride | Digital health startups transform elderly healthcareMarch 4, 2019