Social media in healthcare Social media has created an interactive platform where many issues concerning health are handled. The...
Tag Archive for: Social Media
, Technology, Social Media
Social media “big data” can provide valuable perceptions about people’s behaviors, for example, their possibility of taking part in...
Life is not always comfortable, and everything can’t go just fine as planned. Morals dictate that we should be...
- Oxford University VR spinout raises $4.1 Million to treat mental health issuesSeptember 26, 2018
- AI genetics startup uBiome raises $83 Million in fundingSeptember 25, 2018
- Merck Accelerator invites applications for HQ Accelerator programSeptember 24, 2018
- US Healthcare startup releases AI-powered hospital benchmarking engineSeptember 21, 2018
- AI company physIQ gets FDA approval for Atrial Fibrillation detection systemSeptember 20, 2018
- Mercy launches cloud-based medical imaging tool for hospitalsSeptember 19, 2018
- Apple gets FDA approval for ECG application for Apple Watch Series 4September 18, 2018