Social media “big data” can provide valuable perceptions about people’s behaviors, for example, their possibility of taking part in...
Tag Archive for: Social Media
Life is not always comfortable, and everything can’t go just fine as planned. Morals dictate that we should be...
- FDA comes up with medical device safety action planApril 25, 2018
- Elderly healthcare in Germany: Do they need robotic technology or human touch?April 25, 2018
- ReviveMed, a MIT spinout uses AI to treat fatty liver diseaseApril 25, 2018
- 15 Innovative digital healthcare, eHealth, mHealth startups in IrelandApril 24, 2018
- Qiagen launches liquid biopsy test kit for prostate and lung cancerApril 24, 2018
- Digital healthcare in Malawi | Challenges faced by the African countryApril 23, 2018
- Smart insulin pen cap developer, Common Sensing raises $6.6 Million in a new funding roundApril 23, 2018