US Senate passes VA Mission Act to facilitate health data exchange The US Senate has passed a bill to...
Archive for month: May, 2018
Ingestible sensor to diagnose gastrointestinal problems The ‘bacteria-on-a-chip’ device combines sensors made from living cells with ultra-low-power electronics to...
Technology to check medication adherence through breath Canadian healthcare company nGageIT forms cutting-edge technology to inspect the nanoparticles of...
- Role of digital health in multi-factorial diseases | Solving complex disordersMarch 8, 2019
- Changing regulations can kill your digital health startup | Pay attention to digital health policyMarch 7, 2019
- 101 Innovative digital health, eHealth, mHealth startups in SwitzerlandMarch 6, 2019
- Placing a bet on platform business model in healthcare & winningMarch 5, 2019
- Now age with pride | Digital health startups transform elderly healthcareMarch 4, 2019
- Samsung launches fitness-focused wearables at Unpack 2019 EventMarch 1, 2019
- Experts call for digital transformation at 2nd healthcare innovation summit in HyderabadFebruary 27, 2019