US Senate passes VA Mission Act to facilitate health data exchange The US Senate has passed a bill to...
Archive for month: May, 2018
Ingestible sensor to diagnose gastrointestinal problems The ‘bacteria-on-a-chip’ device combines sensors made from living cells with ultra-low-power electronics to...
Technology to check medication adherence through breath Canadian healthcare company nGageIT forms cutting-edge technology to inspect the nanoparticles of...
- Huawei precision medicine cloud | A revolutionary step in the field of genomicsMay 14, 2019
- Interoperability in digital health sector | Health data exchangeMay 10, 2019
- Digital diabetes assistant uses AI to predict HypoglycemiaMay 8, 2019
- Proteus develops digital oncology medicines for cancer patientsMay 7, 2019
- Health Insurance startups | Are they serious and can they succeed?May 6, 2019
- Paper diagnostics | A cheap sensor technology for screening of diseasesApril 29, 2019
- Top 10 companies in medical 3D printing | 3D bioprintingApril 25, 2019