US Senate passes VA Mission Act to facilitate health data exchange The US Senate has passed a bill to...
Archive for month: May, 2018
Ingestible sensor to diagnose gastrointestinal problems The ‘bacteria-on-a-chip’ device combines sensors made from living cells with ultra-low-power electronics to...
Technology to check medication adherence through breath Canadian healthcare company nGageIT forms cutting-edge technology to inspect the nanoparticles of...
- US researchers develop smart bandage to monitor wound in real time, administer medicationJuly 18, 2018
- UK researchers 3D print Human Corneas for the first timeJuly 18, 2018
- eHealth Innovation Days 2018 to be held in Flensburg, GermanyJuly 17, 2018
- Top 5 motion trackers being used in healthcare industryJuly 16, 2018
- Octave Bioscience raises $14 Million to develop digital solutions for neurodegenerative diseasesJuly 16, 2018
- Phillips brings Telemedicine to Japanese hospitals in collaboration with Showa UniversityJuly 13, 2018
- Hospital navigation apps guide patients in hospitals | Improving patient experienceJuly 13, 2018