Medical devices’ security Digitalization has already entered into the medical field and serving patients in their health care. Many...
Archive for month: August, 2018
Akouos, US-based precision genetic medicine company raises funding of $50 million Akouos is developing targeted adeno-associated viral vector (AAV)-based...
Garmin-Cardiogram digital health collaboration Garmin wearable is integrating with the Cardiogram app. DeepHeart Technology in Garmin will help users...
- Live hacking of embedded medical devices | Medical devices’ securityAugust 16, 2018
- Akuouos, US-based precision genetic medicine company raises funding of $50 MillionAugust 16, 2018
- Google Glass helping kids fight autism, new study reveals | Google glass for autistic childrenAugust 15, 2018
- How do digitization and hygiene come together? | Digital hygiene solutions for hospitalsAugust 15, 2018
- Taiwanese company comes up with unique medical imaging device for thyroid cancerAugust 15, 2018
- Is your digital health product hyped? | Find out what Gartner’s Hype Cycle saysAugust 14, 2018
- US-based Viveve develops medical device for improving women sexual healthAugust 14, 2018