4 Key market segments of genomics in digital health industry Genomics: A brief overview The Human genome consists of...
Archive for month: January, 2019
Will medical Internet of Things (IoT) trigger a healtcare transformation? | IoT in digital preventive healthcare, Prevention, Medical IoT
Incorporating IoT in digital preventive healthcare Hand in hand with the topics of artificial intelligence and interoperability, ‘IoT’ is...
Coursera partners with 15 universities to meet the growing demand of healthcare workers Coursera has affiliated with 15 universities...
- Role of digital health in multi-factorial diseases | Solving complex disordersMarch 8, 2019
- Changing regulations can kill your digital health startup | Pay attention to digital health policyMarch 7, 2019
- 101 Innovative digital health, eHealth, mHealth startups in SwitzerlandMarch 6, 2019
- Placing a bet on platform business model in healthcare & winningMarch 5, 2019
- Now age with pride | Digital health startups transform elderly healthcareMarch 4, 2019
- Samsung launches fitness-focused wearables at Unpack 2019 EventMarch 1, 2019
- Experts call for digital transformation at 2nd healthcare innovation summit in HyderabadFebruary 27, 2019