Social media in healthcare Social media has created an interactive platform where many issues concerning health are handled. The...
Archive for category: Technology
Digital Health Technology
Check out the latest digital health technology for short-term and long-term health improvements in India, Germany, Israel. Read all the information about digital technology healthcare solutions.
A wearable device for counting blood cells The recently launches new circuit wristband which with the help of biosensors...
Akouos, US-based precision genetic medicine company raises funding of $50 million Akouos is developing targeted adeno-associated viral vector (AAV)-based...
- How medicine is embracing social media? | Social media in healthcareAugust 21, 2018
- Indian AI healthcare startup, Sigtuple makes it to Google Demo Day Asia FinalsAugust 21, 2018
- Top 5 solutions for a better patient experience in hospitalsAugust 20, 2018
- Apple’s secret work on healthcare chips | Apple healthcare chipsAugust 20, 2018
- Smartphone-based medical studies | A new and promising way to get participantsAugust 17, 2018
- Rutgers University researchers develop a wearable device for counting blood cellsAugust 17, 2018
- Live hacking of embedded medical devices | Medical devices’ securityAugust 16, 2018