MIT spinout uses AI to treat fatty liver disease The company received a seed round funding of $1.5 million...
Archive for category: Startup
Digital Health Startups
Germany | India | Israel
Dr. Hempel Digital Health Network updates the latest news on digital health startups in India and Israel. Find sponsors or partners in Germany, India, Israel and the USA
Ingestible x-ray capsule for colorectal cancer screening Check-Cap, based in north Israel, is developing C-Scan to enable preparation-free screening...
- FDA comes up with medical device safety action planApril 25, 2018
- Elderly healthcare in Germany: Do they need robotic technology or human touch?April 25, 2018
- ReviveMed, a MIT spinout uses AI to treat fatty liver diseaseApril 25, 2018
- 15 Innovative digital healthcare, eHealth, mHealth startups in IrelandApril 24, 2018
- Qiagen launches liquid biopsy test kit for prostate and lung cancerApril 24, 2018
- Digital healthcare in Malawi | Challenges faced by the African countryApril 23, 2018
- Smart insulin pen cap developer, Common Sensing raises $6.6 Million in a new funding roundApril 23, 2018