Medical device safety action plan by the FDA FDA plans on making cybersecurity regulations stringent and approves devices like Automated...
Archive for month: April, 2018
Digital healthcare in Malawi: Current state Malawi’s population is estimated at 18.09 million according to the World Bank, of...
Israel-Singapore healthcare collaboration Ben-Gurion University’s technology company, BGN Technologies has collaborated with Singapore-based startup Biosensorix to develop a $5...
- FDA comes up with medical device safety action planApril 25, 2018
- Elderly healthcare in Germany: Do they need robotic technology or human touch?April 25, 2018
- ReviveMed, a MIT spinout uses AI to treat fatty liver diseaseApril 25, 2018
- 15 Innovative digital healthcare, eHealth, mHealth startups in IrelandApril 24, 2018
- Qiagen launches liquid biopsy test kit for prostate and lung cancerApril 24, 2018
- Digital healthcare in Malawi | Challenges faced by the African countryApril 23, 2018
- Smart insulin pen cap developer, Common Sensing raises $6.6 Million in a new funding roundApril 23, 2018