AI genetics startup uBiome raises $83 Million in funding uBiome runs test sequences on the micro-organisms present in the...
Archive for month: September, 2018
, Startup, Technology, Digital Health Technology, Startup Financing
Infobionic raises $50 Million to develop Arrhythmia detection platform MoMeKardia, a cloud-based technology device will now facilitate more accurate...
- AI genetics startup uBiome raises $83 Million in fundingSeptember 25, 2018
- Merck Accelerator invites applications for HQ Accelerator programSeptember 24, 2018
- US Healthcare startup releases AI-powered hospital benchmarking engineSeptember 21, 2018
- AI company physIQ gets FDA approval for Atrial Fibrillation detection systemSeptember 20, 2018
- Mercy launches cloud-based medical imaging tool for hospitalsSeptember 19, 2018
- Apple gets FDA approval for ECG application for Apple Watch Series 4September 18, 2018
- Infobionic raises $50 Million to develop Arrhythmia detection platformSeptember 17, 2018