Mobile app to curb opioid abuse US agency FDA clears the mobile medical app reSET-O to help the individuals...
Archive for category: Policy
Digital Health Policy in India
Find the updates for digital health policy in India. Check out the latest regulatory strategies and policies for digital health network. Also, find digital health policy updates for Germany and Israel.
Sequoia Project launches cooperative to facilitate healthIT Interoperability Sequoia establishes Interoperability Matters, a public-private cooperative to provide a realistic solution...
- Top 5 online communities for patients | Online patient communitiesDecember 13, 2018
- Indian medical device company launches artificial heart valve technologyDecember 13, 2018
- Plasma medicine | Applications, companies & marketDecember 12, 2018
- FDA clears mobile app to curb opioid abuse | mHealth technologyDecember 12, 2018
- Story of Max | A digital health user in 2035 | Digital health revolutionDecember 11, 2018
- The growing market of Theranostic implants | A continuous loop of diagnostics & therapeuticsDecember 11, 2018
- Amazon launches Machine Learning-based service to analyse unstructured medical textDecember 7, 2018