Medical device safety action plan by the FDA FDA plans on making cybersecurity regulations stringent and approves devices like Automated...
Archive for category: Policy
Digital Health Policy in India
Find the updates for digital health policy in India. Check out the latest regulatory strategies and policies for digital health network. Also, find digital health policy updates for Germany and Israel.
Digital healthcare in Malawi: Current state Malawi’s population is estimated at 18.09 million according to the World Bank, of...
Digital Information Security in Healthcare Act proposed to secure digital health records Digital Information Security in Healthcare Act (DISHA)...
Can Indian laws safeguard your healthcare innovation? | Digital health intellectual property rights in India, Policy, India
Digital health intellectual property rights in India With global efficient health delivery requirements and the popularity of the digital...
- FDA comes up with medical device safety action planApril 25, 2018
- Elderly healthcare in Germany: Do they need robotic technology or human touch?April 25, 2018
- ReviveMed, a MIT spinout uses AI to treat fatty liver diseaseApril 25, 2018
- 15 Innovative digital healthcare, eHealth, mHealth startups in IrelandApril 24, 2018
- Qiagen launches liquid biopsy test kit for prostate and lung cancerApril 24, 2018
- Digital healthcare in Malawi | Challenges faced by the African countryApril 23, 2018
- Smart insulin pen cap developer, Common Sensing raises $6.6 Million in a new funding roundApril 23, 2018