Medical studies go mobile Medical studies and clinical trials are methods of researching medicine. They involve testing or experimenting...
Archive for category: Policy
Digital Health Policy in India
Find the updates for digital health policy in India. Check out the latest regulatory strategies and policies for digital health network. Also, find digital health policy updates for Germany and Israel.
Israeli healthcare startup receives FDA clearance for Coronary Calcium scoring algorithm Israel based healthcare company Zebra Medical Vision receives...
- How medicine is embracing social media? | Social media in healthcareAugust 21, 2018
- Indian AI healthcare startup, Sigtuple makes it to Google Demo Day Asia FinalsAugust 21, 2018
- Top 5 solutions for a better patient experience in hospitalsAugust 20, 2018
- Apple’s secret work on healthcare chips | Apple healthcare chipsAugust 20, 2018
- Smartphone-based medical studies | A new and promising way to get participantsAugust 17, 2018
- Rutgers University researchers develop a wearable device for counting blood cellsAugust 17, 2018
- Live hacking of embedded medical devices | Medical devices’ securityAugust 16, 2018