Ingestible sensor to diagnose gastrointestinal problems The ‘bacteria-on-a-chip’ device combines sensors made from living cells with ultra-low-power electronics to...
Tag Archive for: medication sensors
Technology to check medication adherence through breath Canadian healthcare company nGageIT forms cutting-edge technology to inspect the nanoparticles of...
Sanner Amiko collaboration in digital healthcare to improve patient adherence to inhaled drug delivery systems, News & Events, Future Medicine, medication sensors
Sanner Amiko collaboration in digital healthcare sector, inks strategic partnership Are you ready to solve your respiratory issues with...
- Researchers develop a mobile app to detect opioid overdoseJanuary 18, 2019
- 57 Innovative digital health, eHealth, mHealth startups in CanadaJanuary 17, 2019
- Philips launches app-based digital ecosystem for senior careJanuary 17, 2019
- 3D is already old school, is 4D printing the next big thing? | 4D printing in healthcareJanuary 16, 2019
- Scientists come up with 3D printed device to reduce chemotherapy side effectsJanuary 16, 2019
- The real secret behind success of startups in Israel | What we can learnJanuary 15, 2019
- Seizure detecting wearable device gets FDA clearanceJanuary 15, 2019