Ingestible sensor to diagnose gastrointestinal problems The ‘bacteria-on-a-chip’ device combines sensors made from living cells with ultra-low-power electronics to...
Tag Archive for: medication sensors
Technology to check medication adherence through breath Canadian healthcare company nGageIT forms cutting-edge technology to inspect the nanoparticles of...
Sanner Amiko collaboration in digital healthcare to improve patient adherence to inhaled drug delivery systems, News & Events, Future Medicine, medication sensors
Sanner Amiko collaboration in digital healthcare sector, inks strategic partnership Are you ready to solve your respiratory issues with...
- Oxford University VR spinout raises $4.1 Million to treat mental health issuesSeptember 26, 2018
- AI genetics startup uBiome raises $83 Million in fundingSeptember 25, 2018
- Merck Accelerator invites applications for HQ Accelerator programSeptember 24, 2018
- US Healthcare startup releases AI-powered hospital benchmarking engineSeptember 21, 2018
- AI company physIQ gets FDA approval for Atrial Fibrillation detection systemSeptember 20, 2018
- Mercy launches cloud-based medical imaging tool for hospitalsSeptember 19, 2018
- Apple gets FDA approval for ECG application for Apple Watch Series 4September 18, 2018