Ingestible sensor to diagnose gastrointestinal problems The ‘bacteria-on-a-chip’ device combines sensors made from living cells with ultra-low-power electronics to...
Tag Archive for: medication sensors
Technology to check medication adherence through breath Canadian healthcare company nGageIT forms cutting-edge technology to inspect the nanoparticles of...
Sanner Amiko collaboration in digital healthcare to improve patient adherence to inhaled drug delivery systems, News & Events, Future Medicine, medication sensors
Sanner Amiko collaboration in digital healthcare sector, inks strategic partnership Are you ready to solve your respiratory issues with...
- Role of digital health in multi-factorial diseases | Solving complex disordersMay 21, 2019
- Placing a bet on platform business model in healthcare & winningMay 20, 2019
- Huawei precision medicine cloud | A revolutionary step in the field of genomicsMay 14, 2019
- Interoperability in digital health sector | Health data exchangeMay 10, 2019
- Digital diabetes assistant uses AI to predict HypoglycemiaMay 8, 2019
- Proteus develops digital oncology medicines for cancer patientsMay 7, 2019
- Health Insurance startups | Are they serious and can they succeed?May 6, 2019