Ingestible sensor to diagnose gastrointestinal problems The ‘bacteria-on-a-chip’ device combines sensors made from living cells with ultra-low-power electronics to...
Tag Archive for: medication sensors
Technology to check medication adherence through breath Canadian healthcare company nGageIT forms cutting-edge technology to inspect the nanoparticles of...
Sanner Amiko collaboration in digital healthcare to improve patient adherence to inhaled drug delivery systems, News & Events, Future Medicine, medication sensors
Sanner Amiko collaboration in digital healthcare sector, inks strategic partnership Are you ready to solve your respiratory issues with...
- Verily, ResMed collaborate to develop sleep apnea treatmentsJuly 19, 2018
- Israeli healthcare startup receives FDA clearance for Coronary Calcium Scoring algorithm July 19, 2018
- US researchers develop smart bandage to monitor wound in real time, administer medicationJuly 18, 2018
- UK researchers 3D print Human Corneas for the first timeJuly 18, 2018
- eHealth Innovation Days 2018 to be held in Flensburg, GermanyJuly 17, 2018
- Top 5 motion trackers being used in healthcare industryJuly 16, 2018
- Octave Bioscience raises $14 Million to develop digital solutions for neurodegenerative diseasesJuly 16, 2018