Ingestible sensor to diagnose gastrointestinal problems The ‘bacteria-on-a-chip’ device combines sensors made from living cells with ultra-low-power electronics to...
Tag Archive for: medication sensors
Technology to check medication adherence through breath Canadian healthcare company nGageIT forms cutting-edge technology to inspect the nanoparticles of...
Sanner Amiko collaboration in digital healthcare to improve patient adherence to inhaled drug delivery systems, News & Events, Future Medicine, medication sensors
Sanner Amiko collaboration in digital healthcare sector, inks strategic partnership Are you ready to solve your respiratory issues with...
- The critical role of 5G transforming digital healthcare | Why its decisive?July 16, 2019
- 26 Innovative digital health, eHealth, mHealth startups in SwedenJuly 15, 2019
- AT&T-OneLife collaborate to release LTE-M connection smartwatchJuly 2, 2019
- Mobile apps making hospital visits less scary for children | Digital apps for pediatric careJune 21, 2019
- Top 10 Doctor-Patient platforms in India | Most successful digital health business model in IndiaJune 7, 2019
- Digitization of preventive health care | The future of MedicineJune 3, 2019
- European Health Catapult acceleration program invites applications from MedTech, BioTech startupsJune 3, 2019