Ingestible sensor to diagnose gastrointestinal problems The ‘bacteria-on-a-chip’ device combines sensors made from living cells with ultra-low-power electronics to...
Tag Archive for: medication sensors
Technology to check medication adherence through breath Canadian healthcare company nGageIT forms cutting-edge technology to inspect the nanoparticles of...
Sanner Amiko collaboration in digital healthcare to improve patient adherence to inhaled drug delivery systems
Sanner Amiko collaboration in digital healthcare sector, inks strategic partnership Are you ready to solve your respiratory issues with...
- The critical role of 5G transforming digital healthcare | Why its decisive?July 16, 2019
- 26 Innovative digital health, eHealth, mHealth startups in SwedenJuly 15, 2019
- AT&T-OneLife collaborate to release LTE-M connection smartwatchJuly 2, 2019
- Mobile apps making hospital visits less scary for children | Digital apps for pediatric careJune 21, 2019
- Top 10 Doctor-Patient platforms in India | Most successful digital health business model in IndiaJune 7, 2019
- Digitization of preventive health care | The future of MedicineJune 3, 2019
- European Health Catapult acceleration program invites applications from MedTech, BioTech startupsJune 3, 2019