Brief overview of video consultation In the early 2000s, the media and academics used an online doctor to describe...
Tag Archive for: Mobile Health Technology
10 hottest mHealth startups in Israel Increased life expectancy, early diagnosis of chronic diseases has led to an exponential...
Around 930 Million Indians currently own smartphones but do not have access to quality health care. Various upcoming digital...
- Telerad Tech launches AI-powered product to detect early-stage breast cancerApril 17, 2019
- Startups: What are the 7 pros and cons of getting venture capital funding?April 15, 2019
- German-Chinese firms collaborate to improve digital health services in ChinaApril 12, 2019
- Giblib launches VR app for training medical practitioners, studentsApril 9, 2019
- Telemedicine on seas | Delivering healthcare to the seafarersApril 4, 2019
- Introduction to German digital healthcare marketApril 1, 2019
- Automotive meets medicine | Digital health technologyMarch 29, 2019