Brief overview of video consultation In the early 2000s, the media and academics used an online doctor to describe...
Tag Archive for: Mobile Health Technology
10 hottest mHealth startups in Israel Increased life expectancy, early diagnosis of chronic diseases has led to an exponential...
Around 930 Million Indians currently own smartphones but do not have access to quality health care. Various upcoming digital...
- European Health Catapult acceleration program invites applications from MedTech, BioTech startupsFebruary 19, 2019
- 2nd Indian Healthcare Innovation summit to be held in HyderabadFebruary 18, 2019
- Giblib launches VR app for training medical practitioners, studentsFebruary 15, 2019
- Online sexual health company, Hims raises funding of $100 millionFebruary 7, 2019
- New report calls for enhancing cybersecurity in medical devicesFebruary 6, 2019
- Ekso Bionics target exoskeleton market in Asia | Wearable robotsFebruary 5, 2019
- Apple-Aetna collaboration to develop personalized health appFebruary 4, 2019