Digital diabetes assistant uses AI to predict Hypoglycemia Sugar.IQ app, made by Medtronic and IBM Watson, can now predict...
Tag Archive for: Artificial Intelligence
Artificial Intelligence in healthcare
Machine Learning-based service to analyse unstructured medical text Amazon has launched Amazon Comprehend Medical, a machine-learning service to process...
Artificial Intelligence for the beginners “Artificial Intelligence is the upcoming tool for drug discovery and medical imaging and diagnostics”...
- The critical role of 5G transforming digital healthcare | Why its decisive?July 16, 2019
- 26 Innovative digital health, eHealth, mHealth startups in SwedenJuly 15, 2019
- AT&T-OneLife collaborate to release LTE-M connection smartwatchJuly 2, 2019
- Mobile apps making hospital visits less scary for children | Digital apps for pediatric careJune 21, 2019
- Top 10 Doctor-Patient platforms in India | Most successful digital health business model in IndiaJune 7, 2019
- Digitization of preventive health care | The future of MedicineJune 3, 2019
- European Health Catapult acceleration program invites applications from MedTech, BioTech startupsJune 3, 2019