Apple-Aetna collaboration to develop personalized health app Apple and Aetna have joined hands to bring out the new personalized...
Tag Archive for: Mobile Health Technology
Internet-based therapy could reduce depression A study carried out at Indiana University has revealed that Internet-based therapy apps and...
Philips Healthsuite Android app poses cybersecurity risks Philips and the Department of Homeland Security have issued public alerts saying...
- Telerad Tech launches AI-powered product to detect early-stage breast cancerApril 17, 2019
- Startups: What are the 7 pros and cons of getting venture capital funding?April 15, 2019
- German-Chinese firms collaborate to improve digital health services in ChinaApril 12, 2019
- Giblib launches VR app for training medical practitioners, studentsApril 9, 2019
- Telemedicine on seas | Delivering healthcare to the seafarersApril 4, 2019
- Introduction to German digital healthcare marketApril 1, 2019
- Automotive meets medicine | Digital health technologyMarch 29, 2019