Apple-Aetna collaboration to develop personalized health app Apple and Aetna have joined hands to bring out the new personalized...
Tag Archive for: Mobile Health Technology
Internet-based therapy could reduce depression A study carried out at Indiana University has revealed that Internet-based therapy apps and...
Philips Healthsuite Android app poses cybersecurity risks Philips and the Department of Homeland Security have issued public alerts saying...
- Giblib launches VR app for training medical practitioners, studentsFebruary 15, 2019
- Online sexual health company, Hims raises funding of $100 millionFebruary 7, 2019
- New report calls for enhancing cybersecurity in medical devicesFebruary 6, 2019
- Ekso Bionics target exoskeleton market in Asia | Wearable robotsFebruary 5, 2019
- Apple-Aetna collaboration to develop personalized health appFebruary 4, 2019
- NHS mHealth app launched in England | Mobile health technologyFebruary 1, 2019
- Towards a genomic revolution | 4 Key market segments of genomics in digital health industryJanuary 31, 2019