Apple-Aetna collaboration to develop personalized health app Apple and Aetna have joined hands to bring out the new personalized...
Tag Archive for: Mobile Health Technology
Internet-based therapy could reduce depression A study carried out at Indiana University has revealed that Internet-based therapy apps and...
Philips Healthsuite Android app poses cybersecurity risks Philips and the Department of Homeland Security have issued public alerts saying...
- Top 10 Doctor-Patient platforms in India | Most successful digital health business model in IndiaJune 7, 2019
- Digitization of preventive health care | The future of MedicineJune 3, 2019
- European Health Catapult acceleration program invites applications from MedTech, BioTech startupsJune 3, 2019
- Role of digital health in multi-factorial diseases | Solving complex disordersMay 21, 2019
- Placing a bet on platform business model in healthcare & winningMay 20, 2019
- Huawei precision medicine cloud | A revolutionary step in the field of genomicsMay 14, 2019
- Interoperability in digital health sector | Health data exchangeMay 10, 2019