Video- Cyber Security – Importance in the digital health age Moderation: Prof. Dr. Gabi Dreo Rodosek, Chair for Communication...
Archive for month: February, 2018
Video -How precise is medicine today and what will change? SAP Health, HIMSS Europe, Precision Medicine Alliance, Technology, Precision medicine
How precise is medicine today and what will change? #PrecisionMedicine Moderation: Prof. Dr. rer. nat. habil. Hans-Peter Deigner, Hochschule...
Market segments of genomics in digital health industry Genomics: A brief overview The Human genome consists of 3.02 billion...
- Health Insurance startups | Are they serious and can they succeed?January 21, 2019
- Researchers develop a mobile app to detect opioid overdoseJanuary 18, 2019
- 57 Innovative digital health, eHealth, mHealth startups in CanadaJanuary 17, 2019
- Philips launches app-based digital ecosystem for senior careJanuary 17, 2019
- 3D is already old school, is 4D printing the next big thing? | 4D printing in healthcareJanuary 16, 2019
- Scientists come up with 3D printed device to reduce chemotherapy side effectsJanuary 16, 2019
- The real secret behind success of startups in Israel | What we can learnJanuary 15, 2019