The growth of digital health, eHealth, mHealth market in India Health care has become one of India’s major areas...
Tag Archive for: Digital Health India
, Policy, Digital Health India
What’s wrong with Indian healthcare system? Need for Digital Health India Despite its high economic growth, there is an...
, Startup, Digital Health India
With a growth rate of over 25% per annum, digital health startups in India are transforming the country. SECTION...
- Merck Accelerator invites applications for HQ Accelerator programSeptember 24, 2018
- US Healthcare startup releases AI-powered hospital benchmarking engineSeptember 21, 2018
- AI company physIQ gets FDA approval for Atrial Fibrillation detection systemSeptember 20, 2018
- Mercy launches cloud-based medical imaging tool for hospitalsSeptember 19, 2018
- Apple gets FDA approval for ECG application for Apple Watch Series 4September 18, 2018
- Infobionic raises $50 Million to develop Arrhythmia detection platformSeptember 17, 2018
- Deloitte-Vineti healthcare collaboration to develop cloud-based precision medicine solutionsSeptember 14, 2018