Walgreens-Verily digital health collaboration for improving medication adherence Walgreens and Verily, a company owned by Alphabet, Inc., are partnering...
Tag Archive for: collaboration
Israel-Singapore healthcare collaboration Ben-Gurion University’s technology company, BGN Technologies has collaborated with Singapore-based startup Biosensorix to develop a $5...
Nations join hands together to launch global digital health partnership in Australia 13 countries including Australia, India, and Canada are...
- Health Insurance startups | Are they serious and can they succeed?January 21, 2019
- Researchers develop a mobile app to detect opioid overdoseJanuary 18, 2019
- 57 Innovative digital health, eHealth, mHealth startups in CanadaJanuary 17, 2019
- Philips launches app-based digital ecosystem for senior careJanuary 17, 2019
- 3D is already old school, is 4D printing the next big thing? | 4D printing in healthcareJanuary 16, 2019
- Scientists come up with 3D printed device to reduce chemotherapy side effectsJanuary 16, 2019
- The real secret behind success of startups in Israel | What we can learnJanuary 15, 2019