Israel-Singapore healthcare collaboration Ben-Gurion University’s technology company, BGN Technologies has collaborated with Singapore-based startup Biosensorix to develop a $5...
Tag Archive for: collaboration
, News & Events, collaboration
Nations join hands together to launch global digital health partnership in Australia 13 countries including Australia, India, and Canada are...
- Mobile app improves medication adherence in hypertension patients, new study revealsApril 26, 2018
- How technology transforms healthcare in small town IndiaApril 26, 2018
- US healthcare startup develops telemedicine robot for virtual consultationApril 26, 2018
- FDA comes up with medical device safety action planApril 25, 2018
- Elderly healthcare in Germany: Do they need robotic technology or human touch?April 25, 2018
- ReviveMed, a MIT spinout uses AI to treat fatty liver diseaseApril 25, 2018
- 15 Innovative digital healthcare, eHealth, mHealth startups in IrelandApril 24, 2018