Ethiopia’s premier cardiac care center in making aided by Phillips Government of Ethiopia healthcare collaboration with Netherlands and Phillips...
Tag Archive for: collaboration
Israel-Singapore healthcare collaboration Ben-Gurion University’s technology company, BGN Technologies has collaborated with Singapore-based startup Biosensorix to develop a $5...
Nations join hands together to launch global digital health partnership in Australia 13 countries including Australia, India, and Canada are...
- Oxford University VR spinout raises $4.1 Million to treat mental health issuesSeptember 26, 2018
- AI genetics startup uBiome raises $83 Million in fundingSeptember 25, 2018
- Merck Accelerator invites applications for HQ Accelerator programSeptember 24, 2018
- US Healthcare startup releases AI-powered hospital benchmarking engineSeptember 21, 2018
- AI company physIQ gets FDA approval for Atrial Fibrillation detection systemSeptember 20, 2018
- Mercy launches cloud-based medical imaging tool for hospitalsSeptember 19, 2018
- Apple gets FDA approval for ECG application for Apple Watch Series 4September 18, 2018