Philips launches global startup collaboration program Royal Philips gives access to 19 Artificial Intelligence startups to the expertise within...
Tag Archive for: collaboration
Israel-Singapore healthcare collaboration Ben-Gurion University’s technology company, BGN Technologies has collaborated with Singapore-based startup Biosensorix to develop a $5...
Nations join hands together to launch global digital health partnership in Australia 13 countries including Australia, India, and Canada are...
- Senseonics’ glucose monitoring system gets FDA approvalNovember 16, 2018
- How to raise funding for your digital health startup in Germany?November 15, 2018
- FDA open sources mobile app to collect patient-generated dataNovember 15, 2018
- Challenges Faced by Digital Health Startups | Challenges in ehealth IndiaNovember 14, 2018
- Online eye exam company Opternative raises $9 MillionNovember 14, 2018
- Growth of chatbots in healthcare industry | Healthcare chatbotsNovember 13, 2018
- Researchers develop a mobile-based tool to detect HIVNovember 13, 2018