AI company PhysIQ gets FDA approval for Atrial Fibrillation detection system PhysIQ’s atrial fibrillation detection system which will help...
Tag Archive for: Wearable
A wearable device for counting blood cells The recently launches new circuit wristband which with the help of biosensors...
Garmin-Cardiogram digital health collaboration Garmin wearable is integrating with the Cardiogram app. DeepHeart Technology in Garmin will help users...
- AI genetics startup uBiome raises $83 Million in fundingSeptember 25, 2018
- Merck Accelerator invites applications for HQ Accelerator programSeptember 24, 2018
- US Healthcare startup releases AI-powered hospital benchmarking engineSeptember 21, 2018
- AI company physIQ gets FDA approval for Atrial Fibrillation detection systemSeptember 20, 2018
- Mercy launches cloud-based medical imaging tool for hospitalsSeptember 19, 2018
- Apple gets FDA approval for ECG application for Apple Watch Series 4September 18, 2018
- Infobionic raises $50 Million to develop Arrhythmia detection platformSeptember 17, 2018