Telemedicine on seas Telemedicine is the use of information, communication technology in providing clinical care to remotely located patients....
Tag Archive for: Telemedicine
Let’s be honest, being sick is a struggle, and the only thing you often do is drag yourself out...
- Merck Accelerator invites applications for HQ Accelerator programSeptember 24, 2018
- US Healthcare startup releases AI-powered hospital benchmarking engineSeptember 21, 2018
- AI company physIQ gets FDA approval for Atrial Fibrillation detection systemSeptember 20, 2018
- Mercy launches cloud-based medical imaging tool for hospitalsSeptember 19, 2018
- Apple gets FDA approval for ECG application for Apple Watch Series 4September 18, 2018
- Infobionic raises $50 Million to develop Arrhythmia detection platformSeptember 17, 2018
- Deloitte-Vineti healthcare collaboration to develop cloud-based precision medicine solutionsSeptember 14, 2018