Finland healthcare startup raises funding of €4.4 Million Kaiku Health has managed to raise €4.4 million to expand its...
Tag Archive for: Finland
What led to an inexorable growth of health technology startups and why Finland is in top 3 health technology...
During our research, we were amazed by the quality and depth of digital health innovation in Finland. In our...
- US researchers develop smart bandage to monitor wound in real time, administer medicationJuly 18, 2018
- UK researchers 3D print Human Corneas for the first timeJuly 18, 2018
- eHealth Innovation Days 2018 to be held in Flensburg, GermanyJuly 17, 2018
- Top 5 motion trackers being used in healthcare industryJuly 16, 2018
- Octave Bioscience raises $14 Million to develop digital solutions for neurodegenerative diseasesJuly 16, 2018
- Phillips brings Telemedicine to Japanese hospitals in collaboration with Showa UniversityJuly 13, 2018
- Hospital navigation apps guide patients in hospitals | Improving patient experienceJuly 13, 2018