Finland healthcare startup raises funding of €4.4 Million Kaiku Health has managed to raise €4.4 million to expand its...
Tag Archive for: Finland
What led to an inexorable growth of health technology startups and why Finland is in top 3 health technology...
During our research, we were amazed by the quality and depth of digital health innovation in Finland. In our...
- Oxford University VR spinout raises $4.1 Million to treat mental health issuesSeptember 26, 2018
- AI genetics startup uBiome raises $83 Million in fundingSeptember 25, 2018
- Merck Accelerator invites applications for HQ Accelerator programSeptember 24, 2018
- US Healthcare startup releases AI-powered hospital benchmarking engineSeptember 21, 2018
- AI company physIQ gets FDA approval for Atrial Fibrillation detection systemSeptember 20, 2018
- Mercy launches cloud-based medical imaging tool for hospitalsSeptember 19, 2018
- Apple gets FDA approval for ECG application for Apple Watch Series 4September 18, 2018