Finland healthcare startup raises funding of €4.4 Million Kaiku Health has managed to raise €4.4 million to expand its...
Tag Archive for: Finland
What led to an inexorable growth of health technology startups and why Finland is in top 3 health technology...
During our research, we were amazed by the quality and depth of digital health innovation in Finland. In our...
- Israel-Singapore healthcare collaboration to diagnose dengue fever & stroke symptomsApril 20, 2018
- Can AI alleviate doctor shortages? | Yes or No!April 20, 2018
- 20 000 Euro Eugen Münch Prize for innovative health careApril 20, 2018
- conhIT 2018 a great hit among healthcare innovators from German -European clusterApril 19, 2018
- The evolution of Telemedicine & prospects beyond 2018April 19, 2018
- Kaiku Health, a Finland healthcare startup raises funding of €4.4 MillionApril 19, 2018
- Israeli healthcare startup develops ingestible x-ray capsule for colorectal cancer screeningApril 18, 2018