2 Israeli healthcare startups among 6 winners of Israel-India Bridge to Innovation program The Israel-India Bridge to Innovation bridge...
Tag Archive for: India Israel
Apollo diabetes clinics in India adopts Israeli technology for diabetes monitoring at home | India-Israel collaboration in healthcare, News & Events, diabetes prevention, India Israel
Digital diabetes clinic in India uses Israeli technology for diabetes monitoring India on its way to change! India-Israel collaboration...
How can you benefit from India-Israel cooperation in startups? BREAKING NEWS Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu is currently on a...
This is not a ranking, our aim is to highlight your contribution not matter how small or large and...
- Oxford University VR spinout raises $4.1 Million to treat mental health issuesSeptember 26, 2018
- AI genetics startup uBiome raises $83 Million in fundingSeptember 25, 2018
- Merck Accelerator invites applications for HQ Accelerator programSeptember 24, 2018
- US Healthcare startup releases AI-powered hospital benchmarking engineSeptember 21, 2018
- AI company physIQ gets FDA approval for Atrial Fibrillation detection systemSeptember 20, 2018
- Mercy launches cloud-based medical imaging tool for hospitalsSeptember 19, 2018
- Apple gets FDA approval for ECG application for Apple Watch Series 4September 18, 2018