The dynamic digital health innovator from Malawi, Africa Dumisani Kaliati, a 24 years old technology enthusiast has defied all...
Tag Archive for: Developing Countries
, Policy, Developing Countries
The Rich-Poor digital divide in health care and 4 ways to bridge it Digital equality Being in a highly revolutionizing...
- 122 Digital Health Innovators, CEOs & Co-founders in Finland | Key contactsJanuary 18, 2018
- Health Insurance startups | Are they serious and can they succeed?January 17, 2018
- VIDEO : Digital Health: new Trends & disruptive Technologies Prof. Dr. Andreas Pinkwart, Minister for Economic Affairs, Innovation, Digitization and Energy NRW, GermanyJanuary 17, 2018
- VIDEO: Will female Entrepreneurship break up established structures in healthcare & digital healthJanuary 16, 2018
- 21 Important digital health, healthcare, health IT websites for IndiaJanuary 16, 2018
- Is Rwanda the testing market for latest digital health technology? | Digital health sector in RwandaJanuary 15, 2018
- VIDEO: Healthcare Megatrends | Internet of Medical Things | Worldcafe by Frost & SullivanJanuary 15, 2018