mHealth in Africa The size and segments of the global digital health market Growing use of tablets, smartphones, and...
Tag Archive for: Africa
Digital healthcare in Malawi: Current state Malawi’s population is estimated at 18.09 million according to the World Bank, of...
20 Key government schemes to fund digital health startups in Southern Africa Southern Africa 1. POTRAZ ICT innovation drive...
- Health Insurance startups | Are they serious and can they succeed?January 21, 2019
- Researchers develop a mobile app to detect opioid overdoseJanuary 18, 2019
- 57 Innovative digital health, eHealth, mHealth startups in CanadaJanuary 17, 2019
- Philips launches app-based digital ecosystem for senior careJanuary 17, 2019
- 3D is already old school, is 4D printing the next big thing? | 4D printing in healthcareJanuary 16, 2019
- Scientists come up with 3D printed device to reduce chemotherapy side effectsJanuary 16, 2019
- The real secret behind success of startups in Israel | What we can learnJanuary 15, 2019