Merck Accelerator invites applications for HQ Accelerator program
The Merck Accelerator is searching for healthcare startups for their HQ Accelerator program. Digital health startups stand a chance to discover potential collaborations, build innovative solutions, and advance their mission.
Established in 1668, Merck is the world’s first-born chemical and pharmaceutical organization. It is a frontrunner in science and technology organizations in life science, healthcare and execution materials. This year, in 2018, they are celebrating their 350th anniversary. Ever since 1668, their name has been synonymous with growth, mindful entrepreneurship and business achievements. They tend to promote in-house and external development skills with various endeavours and projects.
Just last month they collaborated with Healthy Interactions to launch digital diabetes management platform. With the accelerator, their goal is to strengthen the entrepreneurial culture both inside and outside the organization so as to investigate interesting trends and technologies, discover potential collaboration openings, advance and connect talent and visionaries and also to acknowledge creative solutions.
Applications for the HQ Program are open as of now. The application phase started in July and will end on 30th September 2018. The HQ Accelerator will happen at the Innovation Centre, starting next year in January, for three months, until April 2019.
You are eligible to visit their HQ to associate with leaders from across the world if you are a start-up working in the fields of medicinal services, life sciences, performance supplies, and other related business fields like Liquid Biopsy, Bio-Sensing, and Interfaces.
Keeping in mind the target of maximizing goals from both sides and to oversee expectations, they will be taking different sources into consideration while making the decision:
- Referral from the HQ group in view of the status of the startup to explore the Chinese market and how the China Hub group could support the further improvement.
- Assessment by their seniors and specializes in China which will incorporate a Skype pitch and a formal (written) application.
The Merck Accelerator allows access to the Innovation Centre foundation and enables you to associate with Merck’s inner and outside network, offering you the likelihood to locate the perfect accomplice to make your first collaboration and arrangements with.
- Educational modules: Benefit from custom fitted instructing sessions and workshops given by the Innovator Academy.
- Cutting-edge facilities and systems administration openings in the fresh out of the box Merck Innovation Centre in Darmstadt, Germany.
- Organization: Merck Accelerator is searching for solid business coalitions and wants to collaborate with promising new businesses to build fruitful and sustainable business connections.
- Financing: Commence your start-up venture with initial funding of as high as €50,000 and get to Merck Accelerator investor network.
- Tutoring: You will receive mentoring and ideational training sessions from individuals from Senior Management and Merck worldwide network of more than 50,000 specialists in 66 nations.
- Network: Team up with others confronting similar difficulties and build deep-rooted connections.
- Access to the Chinese Market: Selected new companies will likewise have the chance to extend their stay and gain significant experiences and access to the Chinese market.
The HQ Accelerator Program comes with a tailored Program in the China Innovation hub in Shanghai in which the new businesses will have the capacity to pick curriculum and coaching subjects, and in addition training for their plan of action in China and creating partnership strategies.
The industry center in China while selecting companies will be the same as the ones in Darmstadt. Plus, they will survey the market status for China and the possibility of building up a local industry partnership.
Up until this point, the Merck Accelerator has supported more than 40 new businesses worldwide. Now it could be yours! Try not to pass up on the opportunity to win Merck as your business partner.
Image credit: www.deirdremassaro.com