US healthcare company exploits AI to measure blood loss Gauss Surgical to use its Artificial Intelligence technology for the...
Archive for month: October, 2018
Sequoia Project launches cooperative to facilitate healthIT Interoperability Sequoia establishes Interoperability Matters, a public-private cooperative to provide a realistic solution...
Potsdam Days on Bioanalysis 2018 to be held from 1-2 November An international platform is providing an opportunity for...
- Role of digital health in multi-factorial diseases | Solving complex disordersMay 21, 2019
- Placing a bet on platform business model in healthcare & winningMay 20, 2019
- Huawei precision medicine cloud | A revolutionary step in the field of genomicsMay 14, 2019
- Interoperability in digital health sector | Health data exchangeMay 10, 2019
- Digital diabetes assistant uses AI to predict HypoglycemiaMay 8, 2019
- Proteus develops digital oncology medicines for cancer patientsMay 7, 2019
- Health Insurance startups | Are they serious and can they succeed?May 6, 2019