US healthcare company exploits AI to measure blood loss Gauss Surgical to use its Artificial Intelligence technology for the...
Archive for month: October, 2018
Sequoia Project launches cooperative to facilitate healthIT Interoperability Sequoia establishes Interoperability Matters, a public-private cooperative to provide a realistic solution...
Potsdam Days on Bioanalysis 2018 to be held from 1-2 November An international platform is providing an opportunity for...
- AT&T-OneLife collaborate to release LTE-M connection smartwatchMarch 20, 2019
- European Health Catapult acceleration program invites applications from MedTech, BioTech startupsMarch 20, 2019
- Role of digital health in multi-factorial diseases | Solving complex disordersMarch 8, 2019
- Changing regulations can kill your digital health startup | Pay attention to digital health policyMarch 7, 2019
- 101 Innovative digital health, eHealth, mHealth startups in SwitzerlandMarch 6, 2019
- Placing a bet on platform business model in healthcare & winningMarch 5, 2019
- Now age with pride | Digital health startups transform elderly healthcareMarch 4, 2019