US healthcare company exploits AI to measure blood loss Gauss Surgical to use its Artificial Intelligence technology for the...
Archive for month: October, 2018
Sequoia Project launches cooperative to facilitate healthIT Interoperability Sequoia establishes Interoperability Matters, a public-private cooperative to provide a realistic solution...
Potsdam Days on Bioanalysis 2018 to be held from 1-2 November An international platform is providing an opportunity for...
- AT&T-OneLife collaborate to release LTE-M connection smartwatchJuly 2, 2019
- Mobile apps making hospital visits less scary for children | Digital apps for pediatric careJune 21, 2019
- Top 10 Doctor-Patient platforms in India | Most successful digital health business model in IndiaJune 7, 2019
- Digitization of preventive health care | The future of MedicineJune 3, 2019
- European Health Catapult acceleration program invites applications from MedTech, BioTech startupsJune 3, 2019
- Role of digital health in multi-factorial diseases | Solving complex disordersMay 21, 2019
- Placing a bet on platform business model in healthcare & winningMay 20, 2019