Mobile health policy: FDA to ease regulations for prescription drug apps FDA is seeking public comment on a new...
Archive for category: Policy
Digital Health Policy in India
Find the updates for digital health policy in India. Check out the latest regulatory strategies and policies for digital health network. Also, find digital health policy updates for Germany and Israel.
Sequoia Project launches cooperative to facilitate healthIT Interoperability Sequoia establishes Interoperability Matters, a public-private cooperative to provide a realistic solution...
- The critical role of 5G transforming digital healthcare | Why its decisive?July 16, 2019
- 26 Innovative digital health, eHealth, mHealth startups in SwedenJuly 15, 2019
- AT&T-OneLife collaborate to release LTE-M connection smartwatchJuly 2, 2019
- Mobile apps making hospital visits less scary for children | Digital apps for pediatric careJune 21, 2019
- Top 10 Doctor-Patient platforms in India | Most successful digital health business model in IndiaJune 7, 2019
- Digitization of preventive health care | The future of MedicineJune 3, 2019
- European Health Catapult acceleration program invites applications from MedTech, BioTech startupsJune 3, 2019