Senseonics’ glucose monitoring system gets FDA approval FDA has given approval for the Germantown, MD-based company Senseonics’ device Eversense...
Archive for category: Policy
Digital Health Policy in India
Find the updates for digital health policy in India. Check out the latest regulatory strategies and policies for digital health network. Also, find digital health policy updates for Germany and Israel.
Sequoia Project launches cooperative to facilitate healthIT Interoperability Sequoia establishes Interoperability Matters, a public-private cooperative to provide a realistic solution...
- Telerad Tech launches AI-powered product to detect early-stage breast cancerApril 17, 2019
- Startups: What are the 7 pros and cons of getting venture capital funding?April 15, 2019
- German-Chinese firms collaborate to improve digital health services in ChinaApril 12, 2019
- Giblib launches VR app for training medical practitioners, studentsApril 9, 2019
- Telemedicine on seas | Delivering healthcare to the seafarersApril 4, 2019
- Introduction to German digital healthcare marketApril 1, 2019
- Automotive meets medicine | Digital health technologyMarch 29, 2019