FDA vows to develop an efficient regulatory framework for mobile medical apps FDA is working with the different organizations...
Tag Archive for: policy
Medical device safety action plan by the FDA FDA plans on making cybersecurity regulations stringent and approves devices like Automated...
- Top 5 solutions for a better patient experience in hospitalsAugust 20, 2018
- Apple’s secret work on healthcare chips | Apple healthcare chipsAugust 20, 2018
- Smartphone-based medical studies | A new and promising way to get participantsAugust 17, 2018
- Rutgers University researchers develop a wearable device for counting blood cellsAugust 17, 2018
- Live hacking of embedded medical devices | Medical devices’ securityAugust 16, 2018
- Akuouos, US-based precision genetic medicine company raises funding of $50 MillionAugust 16, 2018
- Google Glass helping kids fight autism, new study reveals | Google glass for autistic childrenAugust 15, 2018