Medical device cybersecurity guidelines The FDA has published new cybersecurity guidelines for medical devices that are vulnerable to cybersecurity...
Tag Archive for: policy
Medical device safety action plan by the FDA FDA plans on making cybersecurity regulations stringent and approves devices like Automated...
- Mobile apps making hospital visits less scary for children | Digital apps for pediatric careJune 21, 2019
- Top 10 Doctor-Patient platforms in India | Most successful digital health business model in IndiaJune 7, 2019
- Digitization of preventive health care | The future of MedicineJune 3, 2019
- European Health Catapult acceleration program invites applications from MedTech, BioTech startupsJune 3, 2019
- Role of digital health in multi-factorial diseases | Solving complex disordersMay 21, 2019
- Placing a bet on platform business model in healthcare & winningMay 20, 2019
- Huawei precision medicine cloud | A revolutionary step in the field of genomicsMay 14, 2019