Digital health regulatory framework in the US for Software as a Medical Device (SaMD) Deloitte has released an analysis...
Tag Archive for: policy
Stanford University spin out Physicowave gets FDA clearance for cardiovascular analyzer
Physiowave gets FDA clearance for cardiovascular analyzer Physio Wave Pro™ device is invented by Stanford University researchers which would...
The Indian state of Tripura plans to start e-Hospitals soon
Tripura plans to start e-Hospitals soon, healthcare services to see a major transformation The Tripura government has plans to...
Healthcare technologies in Mexico tops the agenda of the policymakers, News & Events, Mobile Health Technology, policy
Healthcare technologies in Mexico tops the agenda of the policymakers Digital Health Forum Mexico (DHFM) was organised to help...
- The critical role of 5G transforming digital healthcare | Why its decisive?July 16, 2019
- 26 Innovative digital health, eHealth, mHealth startups in SwedenJuly 15, 2019
- AT&T-OneLife collaborate to release LTE-M connection smartwatchJuly 2, 2019
- Mobile apps making hospital visits less scary for children | Digital apps for pediatric careJune 21, 2019
- Top 10 Doctor-Patient platforms in India | Most successful digital health business model in IndiaJune 7, 2019
- Digitization of preventive health care | The future of MedicineJune 3, 2019
- European Health Catapult acceleration program invites applications from MedTech, BioTech startupsJune 3, 2019