Top 5 wearable devices for monitoring sleep Sleep plays a vital role in keeping ourselves fit and healthy. A...
Tag Archive for: Wearable
Interesting applications of wearables in sports: Wearables for performance atheletes Winning at the Olympics is often not just a...
Wearable device to track electrical activity in stomach for reporting gastrointestinal problems University of California’s GI Innovation Group has developed...
- Telerad Tech launches AI-powered product to detect early-stage breast cancerApril 17, 2019
- Startups: What are the 7 pros and cons of getting venture capital funding?April 15, 2019
- German-Chinese firms collaborate to improve digital health services in ChinaApril 12, 2019
- Giblib launches VR app for training medical practitioners, studentsApril 9, 2019
- Telemedicine on seas | Delivering healthcare to the seafarersApril 4, 2019
- Introduction to German digital healthcare marketApril 1, 2019
- Automotive meets medicine | Digital health technologyMarch 29, 2019