Eyecare telemedicine startup, Simple Contacts raises a funding of $16 Million Developing with a funding of $16 million, an...
Tag Archive for: Telehealth
Digital preventive healthcare means better patient outcomes Smart healthcare systems to overcome challenges of digital healthcare technologies in hospitals...
The United Nations’ (UN) Department of Economic and Social Affairs (EC-ESA) forecasts that by 2050, the population of older...
- Researchers develop a mobile app to detect opioid overdoseJanuary 18, 2019
- 57 Innovative digital health, eHealth, mHealth startups in CanadaJanuary 17, 2019
- Philips launches app-based digital ecosystem for senior careJanuary 17, 2019
- 3D is already old school, is 4D printing the next big thing? | 4D printing in healthcareJanuary 16, 2019
- Scientists come up with 3D printed device to reduce chemotherapy side effectsJanuary 16, 2019
- The real secret behind success of startups in Israel | What we can learnJanuary 15, 2019
- Seizure detecting wearable device gets FDA clearanceJanuary 15, 2019