Eyecare telemedicine startup, Simple Contacts raises a funding of $16 Million Developing with a funding of $16 million, an...
Tag Archive for: Telehealth
Digital preventive healthcare means better patient outcomes Smart healthcare systems to overcome challenges of digital healthcare technologies in hospitals...
The United Nations’ (UN) Department of Economic and Social Affairs (EC-ESA) forecasts that by 2050, the population of older...
- US researchers develop smart bandage to monitor wound in real time, administer medicationJuly 18, 2018
- UK researchers 3D print Human Corneas for the first timeJuly 18, 2018
- eHealth Innovation Days 2018 to be held in Flensburg, GermanyJuly 17, 2018
- Top 5 motion trackers being used in healthcare industryJuly 16, 2018
- Octave Bioscience raises $14 Million to develop digital solutions for neurodegenerative diseasesJuly 16, 2018
- Phillips brings Telemedicine to Japanese hospitals in collaboration with Showa UniversityJuly 13, 2018
- Hospital navigation apps guide patients in hospitals | Improving patient experienceJuly 13, 2018