Verily’s wearable watch for ECG gets FDA clearance Alphabet subsidiary Verily has managed to gain an FDA approval for...
Archive for category: Startup
Digital Health Startups
Germany | India | Israel
Dr. Hempel Digital Health Network updates the latest news on digital health startups in India and Israel. Find sponsors or partners in Germany, India, Israel and the USA
Walgreens-Verily digital health collaboration for improving medication adherence Walgreens and Verily, a company owned by Alphabet, Inc., are partnering...
- The critical role of 5G transforming digital healthcare | Why its decisive?July 16, 2019
- 26 Innovative digital health, eHealth, mHealth startups in SwedenJuly 15, 2019
- AT&T-OneLife collaborate to release LTE-M connection smartwatchJuly 2, 2019
- Mobile apps making hospital visits less scary for children | Digital apps for pediatric careJune 21, 2019
- Top 10 Doctor-Patient platforms in India | Most successful digital health business model in IndiaJune 7, 2019
- Digitization of preventive health care | The future of MedicineJune 3, 2019
- European Health Catapult acceleration program invites applications from MedTech, BioTech startupsJune 3, 2019