Role of digital health in multi-factorial diseases What are multi-factorial diseases? Multi-factorial diseases such as myocardial infarction, cancer, Type...
Tag Archive for: Genome Sequencing
4 Key market segments of genomics in digital health industry Genomics: A brief overview The Human genome consists of...
Genome sequencing is essential because genomic data tells your disease risk circumstances, how you might respond to certain drugs,...
- The critical role of 5G transforming digital healthcare | Why its decisive?July 16, 2019
- 26 Innovative digital health, eHealth, mHealth startups in SwedenJuly 15, 2019
- AT&T-OneLife collaborate to release LTE-M connection smartwatchJuly 2, 2019
- Mobile apps making hospital visits less scary for children | Digital apps for pediatric careJune 21, 2019
- Top 10 Doctor-Patient platforms in India | Most successful digital health business model in IndiaJune 7, 2019
- Digitization of preventive health care | The future of MedicineJune 3, 2019
- European Health Catapult acceleration program invites applications from MedTech, BioTech startupsJune 3, 2019