Role of digital health in multi-factorial diseases What are multi-factorial diseases? Multi-factorial diseases such as myocardial infarction, cancer, Type...
Tag Archive for: Genome Sequencing
4 Key market segments of genomics in digital health industry Genomics: A brief overview The Human genome consists of...
Genome sequencing is essential because genomic data tells your disease risk circumstances, how you might respond to certain drugs,...
- Role of digital health in multi-factorial diseases | Solving complex disordersMarch 8, 2019
- Changing regulations can kill your digital health startup | Pay attention to digital health policyMarch 7, 2019
- 101 Innovative digital health, eHealth, mHealth startups in SwitzerlandMarch 6, 2019
- Placing a bet on platform business model in healthcare & winningMarch 5, 2019
- Now age with pride | Digital health startups transform elderly healthcareMarch 4, 2019
- Samsung launches fitness-focused wearables at Unpack 2019 EventMarch 1, 2019
- Experts call for digital transformation at 2nd healthcare innovation summit in HyderabadFebruary 27, 2019