Researchers develop a mobile app to detect opioid overdose Second Chance is a new app being developed by researchers...
Archive for category: Technology
Digital Health Technology
Check out the latest digital health technology for short-term and long-term health improvements in India, Germany, Israel. Read all the information about digital technology healthcare solutions.
Philips launches app-based digital ecosystem for senior care The new app, called Philips Cares, helps caretakers and family members...
Alibaba and IBM in stiff competition over digital health cloud Cloud computing transforms Artificial Intelligence Cloud computing technology allows...
- 2nd Indian Healthcare Innovation summit to be held in HyderabadFebruary 18, 2019
- Giblib launches VR app for training medical practitioners, studentsFebruary 15, 2019
- Online sexual health company, Hims raises funding of $100 millionFebruary 7, 2019
- New report calls for enhancing cybersecurity in medical devicesFebruary 6, 2019
- Ekso Bionics target exoskeleton market in Asia | Wearable robotsFebruary 5, 2019
- Apple-Aetna collaboration to develop personalized health appFebruary 4, 2019
- NHS mHealth app launched in England | Mobile health technologyFebruary 1, 2019