How precise is medicine today and what will change? #PrecisionMedicine Moderation: Prof. Dr. rer. nat. habil. Hans-Peter Deigner, Hochschule...
Tag Archive for: Precision medicine
Every human is different from another. Even in some cases, they look similar, but their genetic or molecular profile...
- Digital healthcare in Malawi | Challenges faced by the African countryApril 23, 2018
- Smart insulin pen cap developer, Common Sensing raises $6.6 Million in a new funding roundApril 23, 2018
- Israel-Singapore healthcare collaboration to diagnose dengue fever & stroke symptomsApril 20, 2018
- Can AI alleviate doctor shortages? | Yes or No!April 20, 2018
- 20 000 Euro Eugen Münch Prize for innovative health careApril 20, 2018
- conhIT 2018 a great hit among healthcare innovators from German -European clusterApril 19, 2018
- The evolution of Telemedicine & prospects beyond 2018April 19, 2018