How precise is medicine today and what will change? #PrecisionMedicine Moderation: Prof. Dr. rer. nat. habil. Hans-Peter Deigner, Hochschule...
Tag Archive for: Precision medicine
Every human is different from another. Even in some cases, they look similar, but their genetic or molecular profile...
- Electronic Health Records already obsolete? Lets talk about Comprehensive Health Record |February 23, 2018
- Now age with pride | Digital health startups transform elderly healthcareFebruary 22, 2018
- Digital health startup market in Israel | What’s the secret behind its growth?February 21, 2018
- Top 10 Doctor-Patient platforms in India | Most successful digital health business model in IndiaFebruary 20, 2018
- Nokia pilots blockchain technology for connected health data | Blockchain in digital healthFebruary 19, 2018
- Ransomware attacks on clinics | What are the risks and how to prevent them?February 16, 2018
- Google’s deep learning tool for genome sequencing goes open sourceFebruary 15, 2018