Deloitte, Vineti partner for cloud-based precision medicine platform The gene therapy initiative co-developed by GE and the Mayo Clinic...
Tag Archive for: Precision medicine
Akouos, US-based precision genetic medicine company raises funding of $50 million Akouos is developing targeted adeno-associated viral vector (AAV)-based...
Video -How precise is medicine today and what will change? SAP Health, HIMSS Europe, Precision Medicine Alliance, Technology, Precision medicine
How precise is medicine today and what will change? #PrecisionMedicine Moderation: Prof. Dr. rer. nat. habil. Hans-Peter Deigner, Hochschule...
Every human is different from another. Even in some cases, they look similar, but their genetic or molecular profile...
- Senseonics’ glucose monitoring system gets FDA approvalNovember 16, 2018
- How to raise funding for your digital health startup in Germany?November 15, 2018
- FDA open sources mobile app to collect patient-generated dataNovember 15, 2018
- Challenges Faced by Digital Health Startups | Challenges in ehealth IndiaNovember 14, 2018
- Online eye exam company Opternative raises $9 MillionNovember 14, 2018
- Growth of chatbots in healthcare industry | Healthcare chatbotsNovember 13, 2018
- Researchers develop a mobile-based tool to detect HIVNovember 13, 2018