Deloitte, Vineti partner for cloud-based precision medicine platform The gene therapy initiative co-developed by GE and the Mayo Clinic...
Tag Archive for: Precision medicine
Akouos, US-based precision genetic medicine company raises funding of $50 million Akouos is developing targeted adeno-associated viral vector (AAV)-based...
Video -How precise is medicine today and what will change? SAP Health, HIMSS Europe, Precision Medicine Alliance, Technology, Precision medicine
How precise is medicine today and what will change? #PrecisionMedicine Moderation: Prof. Dr. rer. nat. habil. Hans-Peter Deigner, Hochschule...
Every human is different from another. Even in some cases, they look similar, but their genetic or molecular profile...
- Researchers develop a mobile app to detect opioid overdoseJanuary 18, 2019
- 57 Innovative digital health, eHealth, mHealth startups in CanadaJanuary 17, 2019
- Philips launches app-based digital ecosystem for senior careJanuary 17, 2019
- 3D is already old school, is 4D printing the next big thing? | 4D printing in healthcareJanuary 16, 2019
- Scientists come up with 3D printed device to reduce chemotherapy side effectsJanuary 16, 2019
- The real secret behind success of startups in Israel | What we can learnJanuary 15, 2019
- Seizure detecting wearable device gets FDA clearanceJanuary 15, 2019