Deloitte, Vineti partner for cloud-based precision medicine platform The gene therapy initiative co-developed by GE and the Mayo Clinic...
Tag Archive for: Precision medicine
Akouos, US-based precision genetic medicine company raises funding of $50 million Akouos is developing targeted adeno-associated viral vector (AAV)-based...
Video -How precise is medicine today and what will change? SAP Health, HIMSS Europe, Precision Medicine Alliance, Technology, Precision medicine
How precise is medicine today and what will change? #PrecisionMedicine Moderation: Prof. Dr. rer. nat. habil. Hans-Peter Deigner, Hochschule...
Every human is different from another. Even in some cases, they look similar, but their genetic or molecular profile...
- AI genetics startup uBiome raises $83 Million in fundingSeptember 25, 2018
- Merck Accelerator invites applications for HQ Accelerator programSeptember 24, 2018
- US Healthcare startup releases AI-powered hospital benchmarking engineSeptember 21, 2018
- AI company physIQ gets FDA approval for Atrial Fibrillation detection systemSeptember 20, 2018
- Mercy launches cloud-based medical imaging tool for hospitalsSeptember 19, 2018
- Apple gets FDA approval for ECG application for Apple Watch Series 4September 18, 2018
- Infobionic raises $50 Million to develop Arrhythmia detection platformSeptember 17, 2018