MC10 gets FDA approval for sensor platform for clinical trials Cambridge, Massachusetts-based sensor maker MC10 ‘s BioStamp nPoint system...
Archive for month: May, 2018
, Collaboration, Technology, Artificial Intelligence, Electronic Health Record
Google’s deep learning model to manage EHR data Google is exploiting deep learning and machine learning techniques over traditional...
- AT&T-OneLife collaborate to release LTE-M connection smartwatchMarch 20, 2019
- European Health Catapult acceleration program invites applications from MedTech, BioTech startupsMarch 20, 2019
- Role of digital health in multi-factorial diseases | Solving complex disordersMarch 8, 2019
- Changing regulations can kill your digital health startup | Pay attention to digital health policyMarch 7, 2019
- 101 Innovative digital health, eHealth, mHealth startups in SwitzerlandMarch 6, 2019
- Placing a bet on platform business model in healthcare & winningMarch 5, 2019
- Now age with pride | Digital health startups transform elderly healthcareMarch 4, 2019