VR app for training medical practitioners Giblib has designed a VR app for medical students, nurses and practising surgeons,...
Archive for category: Startup
Digital Health Startups
Germany | India | Israel
Dr. Hempel Digital Health Network updates the latest news on digital health startups in India and Israel. Find sponsors or partners in Germany, India, Israel and the USA
Name High-Tech Gründerfonds High-Tech Gründerfonds, also known as HTGF, is a public-private partnership company in Bonn, Germany. Currently, the...
- Mobile apps making hospital visits less scary for children | Digital apps for pediatric careJune 21, 2019
- Top 10 Doctor-Patient platforms in India | Most successful digital health business model in IndiaJune 7, 2019
- Digitization of preventive health care | The future of MedicineJune 3, 2019
- European Health Catapult acceleration program invites applications from MedTech, BioTech startupsJune 3, 2019
- Role of digital health in multi-factorial diseases | Solving complex disordersMay 21, 2019
- Placing a bet on platform business model in healthcare & winningMay 20, 2019
- Huawei precision medicine cloud | A revolutionary step in the field of genomicsMay 14, 2019