What’s wrong with Indian healthcare system? Need for Digital Health India Despite its high economic growth, there is an...
Archive for category: Policy
Digital Health Policy in India
Find the updates for digital health policy in India. Check out the latest regulatory strategies and policies for digital health network. Also, find digital health policy updates for Germany and Israel.
- Giblib launches VR app for training medical practitioners, studentsFebruary 15, 2019
- Online sexual health company, Hims raises funding of $100 millionFebruary 7, 2019
- New report calls for enhancing cybersecurity in medical devicesFebruary 6, 2019
- Ekso Bionics target exoskeleton market in Asia | Wearable robotsFebruary 5, 2019
- Apple-Aetna collaboration to develop personalized health appFebruary 4, 2019
- NHS mHealth app launched in England | Mobile health technologyFebruary 1, 2019
- Towards a genomic revolution | 4 Key market segments of genomics in digital health industryJanuary 31, 2019