FibriCheck’s Atrial Fibrillation app receives FDA clearance FibriCheck, a Belgian Firm, receives clearance from the US Food and Drug...
Archive for category: Policy
Digital Health Policy in India
Find the updates for digital health policy in India. Check out the latest regulatory strategies and policies for digital health network. Also, find digital health policy updates for Germany and Israel.
- UCSF exploits epic EHR, FHIR to manage weight loss problem in newbornsDecember 17, 2018
- 840 Innovative Digital Health, eHealth, mHealth startups in the USADecember 14, 2018
- Top 5 online communities for patients | Online patient communitiesDecember 13, 2018
- Indian medical device company launches artificial heart valve technologyDecember 13, 2018
- Plasma medicine | Applications, companies & marketDecember 12, 2018
- FDA clears mobile app to curb opioid abuse | mHealth technologyDecember 12, 2018
- Story of Max | A digital health user in 2035 | Digital health revolutionDecember 11, 2018