Digital Health Israel conference offers you the opportunity to meet and discuss one-on-one with global strategic experts, investors, players, entrepreneurs and leading companies from the sector. It provides you an exclusive platform for knowledge sharing and networking.
Digital Health Israel is Israel’s most prominent annual business conference in the health tech sector. It features leading technologies and serves as the focal point for entrepreneurs, senior healthcare corporate executives, and investors from Israel and abroad. The conference marks a landmark event for the Israeli & global digital health industry.
Next edition of DigitalHealth.il is scheduled on 23rd January 2018 and you can register for the conference here.
|Date||23rd January, 2018|
|Location||Hilton Tel Aviv Hotel, Tel Aviv, Israel|
|Organizer and host||Organized by EY Israel, Start-up Nation Central & IATI|
Who is the target audience
CEOs, CMOs, CIOs, Researchers, Policy Makers, Investors & Entrepreneurs, Hospital Officials, Digital health Companies, Innovators, Pharma Companies
What is the program
- State of the Digital Health industry
- Emerging markets
- Connected health: Using digital platforms to accelerate precision medicine
- Healthcare stakeholders’ approach to Digital Health
- DigitalHealth.il start-up contest live on stage
- The role of social networks in healthcare
- What can be done in space can be implemented on ground
- Healthcare disrupted: From selling pills to selling value
- DigitalHealth.il start-up contest winner announcement
- Beyond Tech
Want your event listed, simply contact us
- Eyal Ben-Yaakov, Life Sciences Sector Leader at E&Y Israel
- Deborah Kilpatrick, CEO at Evidation Health
- Richard V. Milani, Chief Clinical Transformation Officer at Ochsner Health System
- Bradley Merill Thompson, Partner, Epstein Becker Green & Chair, EBG Advisors
- Nancy Schlichting, Retired Chief Executive Officer of Henry Ford Health System
- Start- up Fee is made free if you register for the event by December 23 2017. So hurry and register to avail a free entrance.
- Digital Health Israel also offers sponsorship opportunities for your start-up.
Note: Limited to 300 tickets in total and to 2 participants per start-up company only.
|Registration Fee: 450 NIS (Israeli New Shekel)|
|Registration Fee for start-up companies after on December 25 2017: 300 NIS (Israeli New Shekel)|
Yes, you have 2 options to exhibit your product in the Digital Health Israel conference:
- As a booth sponsor.
- As a participant in their DH startup contest.
Image credit: Digital Health Israel