The eHealth week is a digital health event where you can meet global decision makers and discuss hot topics related to healthcare IT. The event also provides an opportunity to the representatives of information technology, health care, and public health to share their view & expertise and recommend solutions to the global health problem.
It involves discussion on how digital health helps in solving these problems using mHealth applications and cross-border exchange of personal health data. The event attended by 1000 participants including more than 20 exhibitors.
Next eHealth Week is scheduled on 27th – 29th May 2018 at Barcelona, Spain
|Overview eHealth Week|
|Date||May 10th to 12th, 2017|
|Location||Intercontinental Hotel, St. George’s Bay, Saint Julian’s, Malta|
|Exhibitors||More than 20|
|Speakers||More than 100|
|Organizer and host||Organized by Maltese Ministry for Health together with the European Commission and HIMSS Europe.|
Who is the target audience
Stakeholders of Healthcare IT (Chief Information Officers, IT professionals, Healthcare providers, General Managers and administrates of hospitals, Government officials, University professors and students, Sales and marketing agents and Business consultants)
Online badge registration opens in February, and you do registration here.
What is the program
- Evidence-based implementation of technology
- New policy initiatives on eHealth and ageing
- eHealth security and data protection
- Data-driven healthcare system delivery
- Future of imaging is rational
- Sharing personal health data across national boundaries
- Increasing Digital innovation for sustained transformation of healthcare
- Improving the healthcare systems, financial barriers, and incentives
- Call for a Big Data structure for European healthcare
- Malta’s new patient portal provides next generation services of eHealth
- WHO and Europe’s participation in eHealth Week inspires delegates
- Cross-border electronic prescriptions to go live in 2018
- Ain Aaviksoo, Deputy Secretary General for E-services and Innovation, Estonia
- Dr. Hugo Agius Muscat, Consultant @Ministry for Health, Malta
- Vytenis Andriukaitis, Commissioner for Health & Food Safety @European Commission
- Dr. Marta Aymerich, VP for Strategic Planning & Research @ Universitat Oberta de Catalunya
- Rachelle Blake, CEO Omni Micro Systems/Omni Med Solutions
- Networking event (eHealth Week Networking Dinner), the dinner offers you to catch up with old friends as well as to meet with new people and make possible business connections.
- Tea Time with Startups which allows connecting with promising start-ups from digital health sector.
|HIMSS Member for 649 Euros|
|HIMSS Non-member for 749 Euros|
|Non-Sponsoring Vendor for 1149 Euros|
|Single Day for 400 Euros|
|Exhibit Hall Only and Matchmaking for 95 Euros|
|SMEs Regular for 499 Euros SuperSaver for 399 Euros|
|Students – Single day for 95 Euros|
|Students – Full Conference for 170 Euros|
|Additional Optional Events|
|eHealth Week Networking Dinner for 95 Euros|
|Nordic Community Workshop for 100 Euros|
|eHealth Week Special Event for 75 Euros|
Note, that these prices are excluding 18% VAT.
Yes, eHealth week allows companies to exhibit their products or services.
Image Credit: eHealth week