The HMISS conference is an ideal stage to discuss improving the health care for all through the sensible use of technology. The conference will contain a number of sessions on the subject of the digital health ecosystem with an objective to reach primary audiences. It is an event where speakers exhibit number of interesting presentations to the CIOs and healthcare providers.
The conference includes discussion on digital transformation, cyber security, interoperability, and data exchange. The event attended by 1000 participants including more than 20 exhibitors.
IMSS Europe 18 will be held from 27 – 29 in Barcelona, Spain.
Partnership & Program contact Jessica Bagley Email @[email protected]
|Date||May 27th to 29th, 2018|
|Location||Sitges, Barcelona, Spain|
|Visitors||1300+ ( Expected)|
|Speakers||More than 100|
|Organizer and host||HIMSS Europe and supported by Dutch Ministry of Health|
Who is the target audience
Hospital CEOs and Managers, Innovative SMEs, Start-ups, CMOs, Clinicians and Nurses
Get latest information on the event, signup here
What is the program
- Public Health and digital transformation
- cyber security
- Health information exchange and Interoperability
- Clinical data
- Data into knowledge
- European standards and eHealth policies.
- Health IT world opened with the recognition of European hospitals
- From Imaging Sharing to Decision Support
- Launch of HIMSS Europe Women in Health IT community
– top 5 influencers and experts that are featured
- Richard Daniels, VP & CIO of Kaiser Permanente, US
- Dr. Zubin Damania, Founder, Turn-table Health
- Kaveh Safai, MD, Global Health Industry Lead, Accenture, US
- ANNA SORT, CEO @PlayBenefit, Spain
- Manel SORT, Head of Studios, King.com, Spain
Networking event at the conference allows you to mix-up with colleagues and meeting new people at the HIMSS Europe Meet & Greet Lounge.
- WOW-HIT! 40 Euros
- HIMSS Europe Communities Dinner 95 Euros
- Women in Health IT Exclusive Reception No additional fee
- WoHIT Networking Dinner 75 Euros
- The HIMSS Europe Online Matchmaking Event No additional fee
- Entrepreneurial Village: It allows you to take your marketing resources and set up your stand for one hour. You get maximum visibility while everyone visits to the exhibition floor during morning coffee or at lunch time.
- Speaker’s Corner: Speaker’s Corner gives speakers a stage or platform to showcase their ideas, products and solutions to their target audience. It is ideal opportunity for micro SMEs to reach the audiences through their product and engage in meaningful discussions to generate leads.
|Category||HIMSS & Hospital Member||HIMSS non-member||Non-sponsoring Vendor||Student|
|Full Conference||549 Euros||649 Euros||1,199 Euros||170 Euros|
|Single Day||399 Euros||399 Euros||849 Euros||95 Euros|
|Exhibition only||125 Euros||125 Euros||NA||NA|
Note: HIMSS & Hospital Member include Hospital and Government officials
Prices are mentioned without VAT
Exhibition Space allows you to interact with the number of decision makers. It is the best option to get benefited from the exhibiting your products and get noted.
Image Credit: HIMSS Europe