Health 2.0 conferences are a leading platform for exhibiting cutting-edge innovation and transformation in the health care ecosystem. The conference also assists, exhibits and catalyzes new applications & technologies in healthcare.
Health 2.0 brings the top subject matter experts, resources and techniques for absorbing panels, dialogues, and product demonstrations, and much more. Health 2.0 is working with local Entrepreneurship Center to set-up a healthcare accelerator that can promote and grow healthcare enterprises in the region. It is an excellent opening to network with policy makers, and to build long-term relationships with the health tech community to better support your idea, market presence and business collaboration.
You can register for the conference here
|Overview Health2.0 India|
|Date||10th November, 2017|
|Location||Indian School of Business, Hyderabad, India|
|Organizer and host||Organized by Health 2.0 & in partnership with Indian School of Business.|
Recommended for you Top 10 digital health events India
Who is the target audience
CEOs, CIOs, CFOs & COOs, Hospital Providers, Public Policy makers, Investors & Entrepreneurs, Digital Innovators, Patient and Nurse staff, Government officials, Medical Technology experts
What is the program
- Innovating landscape of Med Tech in India
- Innovating Landscape of Digital Health Tech in India
- Adopting New Technologies through Piloting
- How Hospitals Measure Success in Pilots
- Innovations on the Front Lines
- Advances in Point of Care Technologies for Rural Settings
- Investment Trends in India’s Health Tech
- Operational Efficiency
- Supporting Hospital Teams with Tech
- Advancing Home Care
- Global Opportunities in India
- eHealth SME Competition
- Investment Readiness Academy
- Investors Forum & Pitch Competition
- Patient’s 2.0: The Rising Voice of Patients
- Doctors 2.0
- eHealth Competition and Winners
- Shashank ND, Founder & CEO at Practo
- Shrutika Girdhar, C-founder & CTO at Bodhi Health Education Pvt. Ltd
- Sandeep Singhal, Managing Director at Nexus Venture Partners
- Scott Dulchavsky, CEO of Henry Ford Health System
- Dr. Jagdish Chaturvedi, Director Clinical Innovations at InnAccel
- Health 2.0 arranges networking reception which helps you to connect with experts and develop new connections.
- It also offers a wide range of sponsorship opportunities for your start-up to get coverage to the most inventive community in healthcare.
No specific event but MarketConnect can be useful for start-ups
- MarketConnect is a powerful platform for connecting with top healthcare businesses or dealers with the most promising technology firms, or sellers to speed up the health tech purchasing process.
|Early Bird Special for INR 14,999|
|Corporate for INR 16,963|
|Early Bird for Startups for INR 4,599|
|Start-up / Clinician for 5,428|
|Academic / Students for 5,428|
Health 2.0 exhibition hall allows you to showcase your ideas & products in health care technology.
Image credit: Health2.0 India