MedTech Summit is a leading platform for bringing a wide range of stakeholders for a discussion and debate about the Med-tech sector in India. They seek to interpret this area by enlightening and creating awareness about it among healthcare providers, decision makers, policy makers from the industry, as well as the public. It includes sessions on topics such as cardiovascular, ophthalmology, orthopedic implants, oncology, endoscopic surgery and bariatric surgery.
Med-tech summit addresses how the new technologies offer unmatched opportunities and challenges in solving unsatisfied health care needs. The interactive sessions will be delivered and moderated by key presenters which include government officials from key ministries, professionals from the Medical technology industry, doctors, and patients.
Registrations fro MedTech Summit were available here
|Overview Med-tech Summit|
|Date||15th September, 2017|
|Location||New Delhi, India|
|Organizer and host||Organized by Medical Technology Association of India (MTaI)|
Recommended for you Top 10 digital health events India
Who is the target audience
Healthcare Service Providers, Hospital Directors & Managers, Central & State Government Officials, Medical Technology & Allied Industry Professionals, Physicians, Technicians & Nurses, Patient Groups/ NGOs, Public & Private Research Institutions, Academic Institutions, Entrepreneurs & Think Tanks
What is the program
- Cardiovascular – Patient’s experience
- Ophthalmology – Patient’s experience
- Orthopaedic Implants – Patient’s experience
- Endoscopic Surgery – Patient’s experience
- Oncology – Patient’s experience
- Bariatric Surgery – Patient’s experience
- Importance of Quality of Medical Devices
- Trends & Challenges in the MedTech industry
- MedTech – Demystifying the MedTech Sector
- Critical Care – How MedTech transformed patient’s experience.
- Advanced Minimal Access Surgery
- Endoscopic Interventions
- Providing Quality Healthcare through Medical Technology
- Mr. Vijayan Govindaraman, GM at Cook Medical
- Mr. Pavan Choudary, Chairman & MD at Vygon India
- Mr. Anand Apte, MD at B. Braun Medical (India) Private Ltd.
- Mr. Rohit Sathe, Senior Franchise Director at Johnson & Johnson Private Ltd.
- Mr. Badhri Iyengar, Director at MTaI & MD at Smith and Nephew Healthcare Private Ltd. (South Asia)
- Med-tech Summit provides exceptional network opportunities to network and discuss and advance cutting edge initiatives with top leaders from the industry.
- Med-tech also offers learning opportunity for participants to get clear understanding about the MedTech sector.
- It also has Gold, Silver, Bronze and Associate sponsorship packages for visitors
|MTaI member for INR 4,000|
|Delegate Non-members for INR 5,000|
|Delegate MSMEs / Physicians / Hospitals & Staff for INR 3,000|
|Delegate Academic Institutions / NGOs / Associations for INR 3,000|
Image credit: MedTech Summit