Improving patient experience in hospitals 1. Digital checking-in and registration There are some benefits for patients who are visiting...
Archive for month: August, 2018
A wearable device for counting blood cells The recently launches new circuit wristband which with the help of biosensors...
Akouos, US-based precision genetic medicine company raises funding of $50 million Akouos is developing targeted adeno-associated viral vector (AAV)-based...
- European Health Catapult acceleration program invites applications from MedTech, BioTech startupsFebruary 19, 2019
- 2nd Indian Healthcare Innovation summit to be held in HyderabadFebruary 18, 2019
- Giblib launches VR app for training medical practitioners, studentsFebruary 15, 2019
- Online sexual health company, Hims raises funding of $100 millionFebruary 7, 2019
- New report calls for enhancing cybersecurity in medical devicesFebruary 6, 2019
- Ekso Bionics target exoskeleton market in Asia | Wearable robotsFebruary 5, 2019
- Apple-Aetna collaboration to develop personalized health appFebruary 4, 2019