Medical studies go mobile Medical studies and clinical trials are methods of researching medicine. They involve testing or experimenting...
Archive for month: August, 2018
A wearable device for counting blood cells The recently launches new circuit wristband which with the help of biosensors...
Akouos, US-based precision genetic medicine company raises funding of $50 million Akouos is developing targeted adeno-associated viral vector (AAV)-based...
- The critical role of 5G transforming digital healthcare | Why its decisive?July 16, 2019
- 26 Innovative digital health, eHealth, mHealth startups in SwedenJuly 15, 2019
- AT&T-OneLife collaborate to release LTE-M connection smartwatchJuly 2, 2019
- Mobile apps making hospital visits less scary for children | Digital apps for pediatric careJune 21, 2019
- Top 10 Doctor-Patient platforms in India | Most successful digital health business model in IndiaJune 7, 2019
- Digitization of preventive health care | The future of MedicineJune 3, 2019
- European Health Catapult acceleration program invites applications from MedTech, BioTech startupsJune 3, 2019