The Florida International Medical Expo (FIME) is the leading medical trade exhibition across the Americas. It provides an opportunity for medical equipment specialists to display a wide range of hospital equipment, technology, products, and services.
FIME is specially designed to educate and inform dealers, suppliers, and agents on how to monetize their sales leads and stay in touch with medical device access & regulations. It emphasizes with a special focus on 3D printing and high-tech innovation to enable cost-effective patient consequences.
FIME focuses on four medical industry areas viz. technology, products & supplies, services, and equipment. You get an opportunity to meet top leaders from more than 35 countries.
Next FIME event scheduled in July 2018 and you can register for it here.
|Date||17th – 19th July 2018|
|Location||Orange County Convention Center, Orlando, Florida, USA|
|Organizer and host||Organized by Informa Life Sciences Exhibitions|
Who is the target audience
CEOs, Healthcare providers, Medical Device Organizations, Diagnostic Suppliers, Entrepreneurs & Innovators. Critical Care Physicians & Specialists, Oncologists, Haematologists, Infectious Disease Physicians & Specialists, Pathologists. Emergency Medicine Doctors & Specialists, Laboratory Specialists, POCT Agents, Laboratory Managers, Laboratory Administrators, Medical Laboratory Biologists. Clinical Chemists, Nurses & Nurse Practitioners, Professors, Laboratory Compliance Supervisors, Blood Bank Healthcare Experts, Scientists, Students, Researchers & Quality Managers
What is the program
- 3D Printing & Tech Innovations
- Potential medical applications of 3D printing
- Challenges in regenerative medicine
- Bio-modeling and virtual reality
- Improving patient outcomes
- Medical Device Market Opportunities
- The role of the freight forwarder
- Infection prevention in the ambulatory-care environment
- Collaborating with industry on medical device design and cleaning
- Quality measures of reprocessed medical equipment
- Ethical considerations in marketing medical devices
- Explore marketing tactics for the healthcare space
- Leveraging the power of the internet: uniting buyers and sellers
- International sales channels/marketing
- Business etiquette in the USA
- Point of Care Testing & Challenges
- Evaluation of the updated regulations on POCT
- Implementation of POCT to improve outcomes
- Clinical Microbiology
- Impact of laboratory medication on clinical management and patient outcome
- Advances in microbiology technology
- Challenges in diagnostic mycology
- Dr. Walter Henricks III, Director of Center for Pathology Informatics at Cleveland Clinic
- Dr. Homero Rivas, Innovative Surgery Director, Medicine School, Stanford University
- Georgia Sands, Infection Preventionist, Clinical Quality at Cleveland Clinic Florida
- Chris Patterson, Chief Executive Officer at Interchanges
- Jacqueline Whitmore, Executive Management, and Business Etiquette Trainer & Expert
|Registration for FIME is free|
FIME allows you to exhibit technologies, products, and services to the top influential leaders and decision makers from the medical device sector.
You can start exhibition enquiry here
Image credit: FIME