FT Digital Health Summit Europe
FT Digital Health Summit Europe shows how cooperation between pharma and tech companies improving and enhancing the commercial capability of digital health. The event brings together various stakeholders from digital healthcare ecosystems like health care providers, tech & pharma companies, start-ups, policymakers and government officers.
FT Digital Health Summit brings a full range of expertise and fresh intuitions into the financial, management and business challenges of digital health transformation. Topics include the impact of artificial intelligence, machine learning & virtual reality, telemedicine services & overcoming threats of cyber security and much more.
So come and be part of a principal event in the transformation of healthcare.
|Overview of FT Digital Health Summit Europe|
|Date||27th June 2017|
|Organizer and host||Organized by Financial Times Live|
Register for the Frontier Health 2017 here
Who is the target audience
Life science companies, Pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, Digital health entrepreneurs or businesses, Healthcare providers, Multi-technology corporations , Investment banks , Medical device manufacturers , Health insurers , Big data companies, Venture capitalists, Health regulatory agencies, Mobile app providers, Mobile operators and service providers, Technology consultancies, Management consultancies Telemedicine companies , Mobile technology manufacturers , Digital health companies Data integrators, analytics &brokers, Genomics related companies, Wireless-device manufacturers
What is the program
- Accepting digital health – how much do patients want it?
- Challenges for integrating technology
- How to increase the use of telemedicine services?
- NHS Digital Keynote
- Doctors and Machines: The growing role of advanced technologies
- Investing in tech-enabled health companies & products
- How Digital health solutions improving medical adherence
- Role of product design
- Case study: Healthcare Heroes
- Plug and play healthcare ecosystem
- Juliet Bauer, Director of Digital Experience at NHS England
- Julie Bretland, Director at Our Mobile Health
- Dr. Karl Pall, Director of Brand Solutions DACH, Healthcare Executive @Google
- Matt Eagles, Patient Engagement Lead at Havas Lynx
- Clara Leonard, Associate at Digital Health Ventures
- FT Digital Health Summit Europe arranges Networking Lunch and Sponsorship opportunities for participants. It is an excellent forum to network with a diverse range of industry delegates, from healthcare to technology, pharma to start-ups.
- Additionally, discounts are possible when registering multiple delegates and for FT and FT.com subscribers
- Early Bid offer – Get 25% off on top of Early Bid Price, Ticket Price £599
Start-ups from digital health industry attend the forum but no specific events as such.
|Standard Summit Ticket: £899 +VAT|
Image Credit: FT Digital Health Summit Europe