Digital Health World Conference
Digital Health World Congress is the principal technology digital healthcare conference in London, UK and seen as a platform for medical and mobile technology industry events. The conference brings together a diverse range of experts from the field of health care to discuss digitizing National Health Service (NHS) for patient benefits.
Digital Health World Conference covers all aspects of medical and mobile technology including mHealth, eHealth, telehealth, telemedicine, genetics, and healthcare IT. The health care experts discuss the solutions to health technology interoperability problems and agree to provide better healthcare to all.
|Overview of Digital Health World Conference|
|Date||November 29th to 30th, 2017|
|Location||Kensington Conference and Events Center, London, UK|
|Visitors||400 ( Delegates )|
|Organizer and host||Organized by Digital Health World Congress|
You can register for Digital Health World Conference here
Who is the target audience
Health care providers, Health care Professionals (CEOs, CIOs, and COOs), researchers, administrators, and decision makers
What is the program
- How Artificial Intelligence will take Digital Health to the next level
- Digital Health Trends
- How Digital Health will improve outcomes for patients
- Emergence of cloud technology in healthcare
- How eHealth and mHealth will improve mental health
- How medical devices will exploit digital health solutions
- Trends in Digital Pharma and Big Data Analytics
- Future of Ageing with Digital Health and Genomics
- Designing Digital Health Products & Services
- Nuno Godinho, CTO Software, GE
- Kacy Harding, Head Data Analytics, Phillips
- Dr. Jag Ahuwalia, Medical Director, NHS
- Russell Poole, MD, Equinix
- Alexander Lippert, VP Healthiness Digital, Siemens
Networking events, Digital Health World Conference offers networking opportunities (like Networking Dinner) for participants which enable futuristic business relations.
|Early Bid: 595 Pounds (2-day conference ticket, Daily Lunch & tea, Networking, Access to Slides)|
|VIP Pass: 795 Pounds (2-day conference ticket, Daily Lunch & tea, Networking, Access to Slides & Event Videos, Networking Dinner)|
|Standard: 1395 Pounds (2-day conference ticket, Daily Lunch & tea, Networking, Access to Slides & Event Videos, Networking Dinner)|
Digital Health World Conference annual event allows visitors a choice for workshops and exhibits their products & solutions.
Image Credit: Digital Health World Congress