InnoHealth is an annual conference focusing on innovations in health care from medical technology, biotechnology, pharma, diagnostics, hospital administration and other key areas that influence the health care sector. It consists of debates, panel discussions, start-up pitches, innovators award and business meetings by the globally renowned healthcare experts.
InnoHealth additionally, brings best of the globe by affiliating with its long-term associates from World Health Innovation Network – Canada, and Talent grid Ventures – Singapore, ScanBalt Forum – Europe as well as participation from many other overseas countries. It aims to bring health care decision makers, entrepreneurs, innovators from industry and government officials to discuss challenges to the health. It acts as a catalyst to find answers to challenges to accessible & affordable health care to the billion-plus Indian population.
The organizers expect 500 National and International experts to attend the conference.
You can register for the conference here
|Date||18th – 19th September, 2017|
|Location||Shangri-Las Eros Hotel New Delhi, New Delhi, India|
|Organizer and host||Organized by InnovatioCuris & Indiattitude|
Recommended for you Top 10 digital health events India
Who is the target audience
CEOs, CIOs, Health care providers & Innovators, Policy makers, Entrepreneurs, and health cares start-ups, Pharma & Bio technology firms, eHealth companies, Government officials, Medical Technology experts, Hospital directors and managers, Nursing staff
What is the program
- Innovations for Hospitals
- Hospital planning & designing
- Artificial Intelligence
- Diagnostics of Tomorrow
- Genetics and other emerging technologies
- Innovations in affordable health care – mobiles, sensors, IOT etc.
- Investment Trends in India’s Health Tech
- Healthcare beyond Hospitals – Home health care, Telemedicine & Wearables
- Innovations in Pharma & Bio-tech sectors
- Digital Health – eHealth, Patient data portability, Unique identification
- Challenges in healthcare – Cyber security, lack of human resources
- Transforming Healthcare through Innovations
- Technology Innovations in Public Healthcare
- Best Practices in Hospital Management
- Global Best Practices
- Transforming Indian Health Sector and Indovation
- Startup Opportunities & Challenges
- Responsive Healthcare system
- How to innovate Cost Optimization and Quality Improvement
- Dr. Vijay Agarwal, President at Consortium of Accredited Healthcare Organization
- Dr. Arati Verma, Senior VP at Max Healthcare
- Partha Dey, Healthcare Leader and SME at IBM
- Pieter Spee, Chief Technology Officer at FibroTx, Estonia
- Brigadier, Dr. Arvind Lal, Chairman and MD at Dr. Lal PathLabs
- Young Innovators Award, InnoHealth organizes innovators award which allows you or your company to get exposure to global and local investors, policy makers and industry leaders along with prize money.
- B2B interactions, the event arranges business to business meetings with global companies to discuss on challenges for supporting innovations in health care.
- Start-up pitch is a perfect opportunity for entrepreneurs to catch the eye of investors and build futuristic business relations.
|On Spot registrations of Delegates for INR 10,000|
|Delegate for INR 7,500|
|On Spot registrations for Students & Nurses for INR 5,000|
|Student & Nurse for INR 4,000|
|B2B Interactions for INR 3,500|
|On Spot B2B Interactions for 4,500|
Note: The above rates are exclusive of 18% GST.
|Platinum Sponsor||INR 15 Lacs|
|Gold Sponsor||INR 10 Lacs|
|Silver Sponsor||INR 6 Lacs|
|Bronze Sponsor||INR 4 Lacs|
|Innovation Award Sponsor||INR 8 Lacs|
|Business to Business Sponsor||INR 3 Lacs|
|Lunch Sponsor||INR 6 Lacs|
|Mobile app Sponsor||INR 3.5 Lacs|
|Conference Badge / Lanyard Sponsor||INR 3 Lacs|
|Table Space in Conference||INR 75, 000|
The conference gives an opportunity to exhibitors to showcase their ideas or products through organized table spaces.
Image credit: InnoHealth