Healthcare Transformation Summit 2017
Healthcare Transformation Summit 2017 concentrates on evolving and developing digital technologies and how they can play a significant role in providing agile & affordable health care to everyday citizens. The key attraction in this summit is the presence of a vast number of medical technology start-ups and innovators. They will exhibit and present their resourceful innovation in the areas of AI, Cognitive, IoT, Analytics and much more.
Healthcare Transformation Summit gathers more than 100 senior level authorities from Hospitals, Diagnostics, Health Insurance firms, Ministry of Healthcare, Department of IT, Ministry of IT, NASSCOM, and many start-up ecosystem companies. The summit offers a large opening for businesses to transform human lives through solutions for wellness and treating illness.
Registration for Healthcare transformation summit was available here
|Overview Healthcare Transformation Summit 2017|
|Date||7th – 8th July 2017|
|Location||Hotel Eros, New Delhi, India|
|Organizer and host||Organized by Nasscom CoE IoT in partnership with dynamicCIO partners|
Recommended for you Top 10 digital health events India
Who is the target audience
CEOs, CIOs, CFOs & COOs, Hospital Providers, Executives, Entrepreneurs, digital transformers, practitioners, senior IT decision makers, policymakers, technology partners and other industry leaders, Tech Users, Healthcare tech Innovators, Tech Companies and Other stakeholders
What is the program
- New Healthcare Policy: How can Technology Help?
- Cyber Security Across the Continuum of Care
- Use of IoT in Eradication of Vector-borne Diseases
- Healthcare Cyber Security: Beyond Just Compliance
- Digital Transformation for Agile and Affordable Healthcare
- Role of Startups and Innovators in Healthcare Transformation
- Health Information Management in Indian Healthcare
- Digital Technologies in Practice: Is Healthcare Getting a New Dimension?
- Patient Care and IoT: Secure and Safe Frontiers
- How IT and Healthcare Industry Need to Collaborate
- Affordable Healthcare Through Digital Push
- Impacting people’s Life through Healthcare Innovation
- Health care at Home: An IoT based Patient Care Application
- Digital Transformation: Agile, Affordable Healthcare
- Improving the Admission to Discharge process using Apps
- Deploying Analytics based solutions
- Storing of radiology images for easy sharing
- Integrating data from IoT Sensors with EHR
- Enabling Health Information Exchange
- Provoking hospitals to adopt new IoT devices and gadgets
- R. Chandrashekhar, President at Nasscom
- Anjan Bose, Secretary General at NATHEALTH (Healthcare Federation of India)
- Dr. Neena Pahuja, Director General at ERNET India, Department of Electronics & IT (DeitY)
- Girish Kulkarni, Seasoned CIO, and Chairperson CHIME India Chapter
- Kapil Mehrotra, Head – IT at HCL Healthcare
- Networking, the Healthcare Transformation summit also provides you an excellent opportunity to network with the CIO in leading Hospitals in India and understand the apprehensions with an adoption of IoT technology.
- Healthcare Transformation Awards 2017, the event awards CIOs who have embraced digital transformation for enabling better care for patients. It is only applicable for the implementation of modern digital technologies and solutions applied in FY 2016-17.
|NA (Registration page closed)|
Healthcare Transformation Summit gives you the opportunity to showcase your products & unique ideas.
Image credit: Healthcare Transformation Summit 2017