IT Healthcare Summit India
IT Healthcare Summit 2017 brings together experts from wide range of health care spectrum and involves handy discussions on health care IT market. It offers a great opening for participants to get direct access to a core audience of professionals & decision makers from health care spectrum. The summit throws light on how IT healthcare can develop vision for future health care in India by making health information available electronically whenever needed.
IT Healthcare Summit involves panel discussions, roundtable debates and presentations on new products, trends, opportunities and challenges in health care IT. You can discuss the ways to collaborate in quality initiatives taken to strive for the highest levels of patient satisfaction, care and safety. It is organized by TraiCon, a leading provider of global training’s, B2B events and management consulting.
Registration for the conference was available here
|Overview IT Healthcare Summit India|
|Date||23rd – 24th August, 2017|
|Organizer and host||Organized by TraiCon|
Recommended for you Top 10 digital health events India
Who is the target audience
CIOs, Chief Medical Officer, Chief Medical Informatics Officer, Physician, Practice Manager, VP & Director of IT, Life science firms, Pharmaceutical & biotechnology companies. Healthcare providers, Multi-technology firms, Investment banks, Medical device manufacturers, Health insurers, Health data enterprises, Venture capitalists, Health regulatory organizations. Mobile operators and service providers, Technology consulates, Management institutes, Telemedicine companies, Mobile technology manufacturers, Digital health firms, Data integrators, analytics, & brokers, Genomics & personalized medicine related businesses, Wireless-device manufacturers, Health application companies
What is the program
- Challenges and opportunities in IT healthcare ecosystem
- Trends and ideas
- Risks associated and strategies
- Next generation healthcare
- Current market situation and growth prospects
- New techniques in health care
- Revolution of IT in Healthcare industry
- 3D – Printing in Healthcare
- Healthcare in the age of Internet of Things Era
- The role of Technology in revolutionizing the healthcare and medical industry
- Roadmap for Development and Maintenance of Smart Hospitals
- Interactive sessions and presentation on IT healthcare
- Joe Caputo, MD at Vista Health, Singapore
- Sayantan Chatterjee, Associate Director at Healthcare practice of PwC India
- Dr. Girdhar Gyani, Director General at Association of Healthcare Providers (India)
- Dr. Uma Nambiar, Head – Clinical Transformations at Ohum Healthcare Solutions
- Puneet Kanodia, CEO of Kansons India (Healthcare venture)
- Sponsorship, the summit offers sponsorship packages which are customized to our client’s exact specifications. It seeks to work with you and develop a tailor-made package that meets your business individual goals and objectives.
- Networking, it also offers you an opportunity to network with experts and reinforce existing ties with colleagues from the healthcare industry.The program offers professional growth, business networking, instructive opportunities both for you and the company you want work with.
Exhibition stalls, the summit arranges stalls for exhibitors to showcase their smart products & solutions for healthcare to the audience at the conference.
Image credit: IT Healthcare Summit 2017