mHealth is largest digital health conference in Israel which emphasizes innovation, best practices, and recent breakthroughs in medicine. It brings together top investors, innovators and entrepreneurs from the global health-tech sector.
mHealth conference aims to encourage the constant exchange of ideas, technology and expertise among wide range of healthcare experts. The objective is to use the technology and IT solutions to address healthcare problems of today. It also provides an opportunity for global experts and start-ups to connect with Israel’s vibrant, connected health sector.
Next mHealth Israel is scheduled on 21st February 2018 and registrations for the conference would be available here
|Date||11th – 14th September 2017|
|Organizer and host||Organized by Organized by mHealth Israel|
Who is the target audience
CEOs, CMOs, CIOs Hospital and VC Players, Digital Health Companies, Startups & Innovators, Insurance Companies, Pharma & Medical Device Organizations, Researchers, Healthcare Experts, Government Representatives
What is the program
- Data Science in Healthcare
- Clinical Trials Without Errors
- Women in Healthcare
- Pharma Investments & Partnerships
- Big Data and Hospital Excellence
- Emerging Markets
- HIMSS 7 Hospital Excellence
- Internet of Patients Regulatory Insights
- Regulatory Insights
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Healthcare- Hope or Hype?
- How to Get an NSF Grant
- Early-Stage VC Round-table
- State of the Israeli Digital Health Sector
- The Evolution of Healthcare IT
- New Trend in Insurance Industry- Behavioral Health
- Digital health in the cognitive era
- Medica + mHealth Israel: Global Partners
- Merage Institute + mHealth Israel
- Meet the New Partnership: Market Leaders + The Strengthened
- Hospitals are the New Venture Capitalist’s
- Hospitals: What’s Next?
- The mHealth Tsunami in Asia and Africa
- Digital Health: Regulatory Update
- Consumer Health Buying Trends – Influence on Business Planning
- Cyber-security and Digital Health
- mHealth Environment from a European Perspective
- US Regulatory Environment
- Global Trends Impacting Israeli Digital Health Startups
- Announcement of mHealth Israel Start-up Contest Winners
Want your event listed, simply contact us
- Nicola Blackwood, former UK Health Minister
- Hal Wolf, CEO at HIMSS
- Julio-Gustavo Perez, CEO, Guided Imaging at GE Health
- Jeremy Sohn, Global Head of Digital Business Development at Novartis
- Alexander Hoffmann, Principal at Merck Ventures
- 1*1 Meetings, it is an excellent platform for networking and builds productive connections.
- Networking Reception
- Start-Up Competition, the event allows startups to present their pitch.
|Conference Ticket for ₪ 478.51 (Israeli New Shekel)|
Image credit: mHealth