XPOMET© Convention will be held from March 21 to 23, 2018 at the KONGRESSHALLE am Zoo Leipzig. It is the first and only event of its kind – it combines interdisciplinary networking, high-profile keynotes, progressive projects and discussion impulses as well as innovative and interactive formats to create a three-day tribute to technology, progress and the further development of medicine.
|Overview of XPOMET|
|Date||March 21st to 23rd, 2018|
|Location||KONGRESSHALLE am Zoo, Leipzig , Germany|
|Organizer and host||Organized by PIPITS Business Management GmbH & Co-hosted by VdigG e. V.|
Who is the target audience
Medical administrators (healthcare professionals, decision-makers from medical institutions, medical engineers, pharmaceutical and biotech companies, and medical students)
What is the program
- Innovation in clinical trials design
- How Digital Transformation will change healthcare
- Future of Home Health care: How digitization will consolidate home-dare deliver
- How to disrupt Digital Health against the system
- Digital Health Revolution
- Telemonitoring of patients
- Regenerative Medicine: New approaches to healthcare
- Digital Applications for citizens ( Study )
- CYBATHLON – Moving People and Technology
- Post-discharge care coordination in clinics
- Future Living – Smart Healthcare
- The Digital Health revolution
- eHealth innovations for greater quality of life
- Emergency and Assistance Systems in Home Care
- Micro Robots Conquer Medicine
- Artificial Intelligence in Medicine: Current Applications and Perspectives
- Consumer Health Technologies – Assessment and Experience
- João Bocas, Wearables Expert & CEO @Digital Salutem
- Gerlinde Bendzuck, Assistive Tech Advisory Board Chairwoman, Landesvereinigung Selbsthilfe Berlin e.V
- Dr. Benedikt Zacher, Founder and CEO, pflege.de
- Prof. Michael Forsting, Artificial intelligence specialist
- Dr. Jó Ágila Bitsch, Postdoctoral Researcher, RWTH Aachen University
- Innovation Hall I & II: XPOMENT has a distinct platform (Innovation Hall I and II ) for presentations and networking for participants. The discussion involves topics of technology developments in medicine and healthcare.
- Discussion Bowl: It is a stage for think tanks, workshops in an interactive format which excites the visitors & investors.
- Partnering event: XPOMET allows extensive networking and collaboration. Partnering Event is intended above all to bring potential partners from entirely diverse fields together in one-on-one meetings.
- XPOMET also hosts SuperScience Party on the eve of last night which is celebrated as a festival for medicine and opportunity to celebrate together. It is priced at 57, 00 Euros
|Category||1-day tickets||2-day tickets||3-day tickets|
|Medical Professionals||95,00 Euros||195,00 Euros||285,00 Euros|
|Industry and Trade||295,00 Euros||495,00 Euros||760,00 Euros|
|Students & Trainees||25,00 Euros||45,00 Euros||65,00 Euros|
XPOMET has arranged Future Health Exhibition to see how future lives are changed through medical innovation and advancement. The exhibition area utilized in such a way that exhibitors and associates can demonstrate their ideas, products, and solutions in context.
Image Credit: XPOMET